IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hurray for IObit 360... (RelevantKnowledge)

cstortion

Yesterday I had the misfortune of downloading some freeware that included a substantial amount of malware from a company called "RelevantKnowledge". After I removed the freeware I checked my C drive to see what was left over and found a significant amount of items that I couldn't manually remove. I then ran two scans, Malwarebytes and yours, both free versions. Malwarebytes scan detected nothing. The scan on IObit 360 detected loads of malware, etc. which I promptly removed. I Googled "RelevantKnowledge" and found that I was not alone in having removal problems with this item, so it is obviously well known.

My computer is now running smoothly, again. Thank you!

Hi Cstortion,

Thanks fo your feedback.

RelevantKnowledge is also known as Spyware.Marketscore, Definitely, It's a spyware. When Spyware.Marketscore is installed on a computer, it starts a proxy service. Once this service runs, all the Internet connections will be routed through the Marketscore's proxy (OSSProxy). All of your Internet connections will go through the Marketscore's proxy, and your Internet usage information may be logged and submitted to Marketscore's customer companies, this could create security risks.

We will continue for improving our products. :-D

Archived