IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

BF2/GB problem

Ok, I had recently had a problem with smartclose so I decided to download Gamebooster again. Well I installed it, updated and ran it before starting up BF2. Well when I clicked on a server the screen went gray (it's usual for me) before getting an error message saying that the server refused the connection. I took a xfire screenshot and will include it. I hope I can get this figured out because I really loved this program the last time I used it, plus it's free :mrgreen:

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/18020abf7b77c31eba9b5cea7cdb34cbd5182894.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BF2/GB problem

Have you tried to switch it to left control? Worth a try cant remember if DCS rctrl/lctrl is specific or not but in most other programs you can use either ctrl button. Ive programmed the AV8R with SST as well and havent had a similiar problem.

BF2/GB problem

Yes, Ive had this problem. I resolved it by changing the commands in Blackshark to be ApplicationPGDwn...the Application key is also known as right Windows key I think. to the left of rightcntl

Then program the SST software to match the keycommands in Blackshark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Srry guy, I not so good in English .. i do my best ..

I from Dutch.. thus you can those forums not well read I think,,

I now the problem I had it itself also but think that you can Dutch this way well..

SRRY GUY..

Well if you are from Dutch, then I'm be willing to help you.

But why is telling this forum that your location is from Thailand?

Blacksea.

Edit: Oh he is banned, never mind ! :P

Archived