IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[4.Bi-Weekly] Testing IObit 360 Free Version

Hello to all interested with the various Test and Vote of the IObit Security 360 Free version.

First about myself. I am just an everyday home user of PC and sometimes never know when some virus or malware will get into my system. I do not have any additional store bought anti virus protection on my PC and just use what was available on my 5 year old HP Pavillion PC. What I have used in the past on my PC to find and remove any bad viruses, adware, malware is a pretty good tool that is free, the McAffe Avert Stinger that was suggested to me by a friend a couple years back. I have used it every now and then to help get rid of those bugs. It is a rather simple and straight foward tool, nothing fancy about it and only serves just one function and that is to find all the bad viruses, malware and threats to the system and remove them, that is all it does, nothing else. So when my PC was getting a bit slow I found this free tool from IObit the Advance System Care tool which is a really great tool for the free version. Then IObit comes up with this other new free tool the Security 360. Well I just had to try it and see what it does. So here is the way I tested it.

On my PC I had not used the McAffe Avert Stinger for a few months and was sure that there would be many threats on my system. I then used the free version of the IObit Security 360, what a nice looking tool it is with a great looking interface and with the other options availabe it is a cool tool for free! Well when I did the full scan, it took about 47 minutes for it to go through and found so many threats, 34 adware, 12 tracking cookies and 4 trojans . I was really surprised with the results and then to remove all of those threats was very simple too. But I was still not sure if this IObit 360 did find all the threats? So I then use the free version of McAffe Avert Stinger to go through my system, and this took longer maybe an hour and 15 minutes for it to scan, and to my surprise, it only found just one more threat, it found the Generic Fakealert!lnk trojan !!! Well I must say that I was impressed with this free version of the IObit Security 360 tool. But thats not it. A couple of weeks later, I did another test, this time I first ran the McAffe Avert Stinger and it did not find any additional threats. Then I ran the IObit Security 360 and it found one minor threat that was easily removed. Now I am really impressed with this free Security 360 tool! So I am glad I did these testing to find out that this IObit Security 360 tool is going to be one tool to have on my PC that works great and is easy to use and is really nice looking! I suggest all of you out there to really take a look at it.

hi

hi i'm not a expert in net and maintenane of a computer and i never ad any classes of ICT but i did bought a computer about 2 years ago and my computer after a while he did crash and i did break my head to try to fix it so i went to net and did search how to repair the errors of it and i dowload the windows advance care i did stayed very satisfayed with the results it did clean my computer and it did start to work much better and about the iobit security 360 i have it for a while now to and i find it very good it can find viroses that even the anti virus dont catch so i find the 2 very good ones even the free ones:razz:

Hi ticwrb1951, I'm glad you like Security 360. From your report, it sounds like you may not be running an active antivirus program (Stinger is a scanner but has no active protection, & IS 360 is designed to work along with your antivirus. If not,it is highly recommended you do so. There are some good free ones you can install to offer real-time protection such as Avira, Avast or AVG. Be sure to remove any old outdated ones first (don't run more than one). If you need a free Firewall, you could try PC Tools Personal Firewall Plus or Commodo. All are highly rated.samr.

Archived