IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hello there all :)

unlimited24

hello. been a happy IOBit user for quite a wile (the free stuff), using Security 360, Smart Defrag and Advanced System Care 3. Just wanted to say hello and that I will use your (admin/developers) threads as reference in learning more about specific utility inner works (I like details and it would be helpful for my college course xD).

so yes, very nice to meet you all! :D

Welcome!

Hi unlimited24,

Welcome to IObit Forum. :-D

Great decision to read USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread in Lounge section.

Also, try to read Advanced SystemCare & IObit Security 360 Online Help links in the support section of IObit web site.

Please feel free to ask questions in the forum, if you think you need more details.

There are plenty of very knowledgeable users who will be willing to help you apart from Mods. and Admins.

Cheers.

Welcome unlimited24

You are now a member of what I think is one of the best, if not the best forum communities on the web. Folks here are always willing to lend a helping hand and as you can see the IObit guys and gals will jump right in to. Look forward to your posts.

A.T.

unlimited24- You can learn a lot just by spending some time and reading posts that are of interest to you. As an example I was reading some advise that enoskype gave about a hyjack report and I ended up with not only a needed java update but a cool tool that cleans out previous versions! I'm looking forward to reading your posts here on the Forum.

~Maxx~

wow. thank you so much people for the very warm welcome. I think I will most defenetly partiticape in conversations on this lovelly forum (Long Live VB) and you all are great :D

(and I am gonna spend some time reading articles...) I will reply if there would be anything to add or clarify or just to converse :D

unlimited24- You can learn a lot just by spending some time and reading posts that are of interest to you. As an example I was reading some advise that enoskype gave about a hyjack report and I ended up with not only a needed java update but a cool tool that cleans out previous versions! I'm looking forward to reading your posts here on the Forum.

~Maxx~

Hi all

first i would like to wellcomeunlimited24 to the forum

second i don't know if it is the right thread to ask maxxwire whether the old versions of JAVA RE are needed for any old applications.

What i know is that JAVA in Control has its own CONTROL-PANEL giving u the option to disable or enable any version included.

If there is any matter with vulnerability ---i dont know.

thanks

Archived