IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

System Information

auutumn

I"ve noticed for a while now that when the program starts, the system information it displays is right but is partly cut-off and the video info seems totally off; I have screen shots of my System Properties and Video Display attached.

If I understand you correctly, your AWC system information window is not centered but is too much to the right, - but you can drag it?

I wrote and asked Hugo about that, and he said that they were considering making the window remember its position.

Not resizing it though.

On my stationary computer it is a little bit to much to the right with a resolution of 600x800, so the news center windows right side is not shown without me moving it.

On my laptop there is no problem, the screen there is in broad format and with a much higher resolution.

Is that what is was about?

Good luck and greetings

Archived