IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3 version 3.4.0 is released

enoskype

Advanced SystemCare 3.4.0 is available.

The Setup File is for both FREE and PRO editions.

ASC will update from it's own update function to (AWC.exe version : 3.4.0.677)

http://www.iobit.com/Images/Contents_Right_Solutions_Button_2.gif from Download.com (asc-setup.exe size: 8.48MB) (AWC.exe version : 3.4.0.677)

http://www.iobit.com/Images/Contents_Right_Solutions_Button_2.gif from MajorGeeks. (asc-setup.exe size: 8689 KB) (AWC.exe version : 3.4.0.677)

IObit Toolbar is included.

Advanced SystemCare Update History

---------------------------------------

What's new in v3.4.0:

+ Improved "System Optimization" for Win 7 and Vista

+ Improved "Registry Fix" section

+ Improved "Utilities" section

+ Added "IObit Toolbar"

* Fixed bugs in update function

* Fixed general bugs

Hi all,

If you receive an error message Windows - No Disk, Exception Processing error c000003....... when running Registry Fix or hangs up at Registry Fix scanning, please try the following solution at present.

Open Advanced SystemCare->click Options->click Registry Fix at the left side of Options window->uncheck Shortcut->click Apply->click OK.

Our further improved ASC v3.4.1 will be released next week, which solve this issue throughly.:lol:

Sorry for the inconvenience at present.

enoskype's Note: If you have the problem of System Optimization stalling when scanning, please download Def.dbd file from

http://download.iobit.com/awc3/Def.dbd ,

and put it in the main ASC folder usually at: C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3

Udater donť function? My Updater shows notice: "Cannot connect to web server, please retry later. If you have a firewall program installed in your computer, please turn it off temporarily or add IObit Updater to allowed list." I don't have FW.

Damned

this update works ok in xp but in vista in "diagnose system" it hangs in "system optimisation" if i take the tick out of this "diagnose system" works ok.

anyone else got this in vista, only recent new software this week other than iobit 360 is norton 360 ver4[prerelease] which may be the cause i do not know yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Database update stalls

Version 3.4.0.677

I get the message to update the database but when I try both IObit and Mirror download sites I get Finished in the top window but 99% (sometimes 98%) in the bottom window. I tried 4 times but it never reached 100%

See attached image.

Commodo tells me IObit updater is still downloading but 5 minutes later it still has not reached 100%.

Using XP (see sig) and tried the trick of re-setting System Optimization but that did not help

All the best, woz of oz

Hi wozofoz

Curious!

Have no explanation for you - mine works fine (also XP)

Have you tried the mother/father of all repair :-) a Clean Install :-)

Let me know what you find out please!

Good luck and cheers

solbjerg

Version 3.4.0.677

I get the message to update the database but when I try both IObit and Mirror download sites I get Finished in the top window but 99% (sometimes 98%) in the bottom window. I tried 4 times but it never reached 100%

See attached image.

Commodo tells me IObit updater is still downloading but 5 minutes later it still has not reached 100%.

Using XP (see sig) and tried the trick of re-setting System Optimization but that did not help

All the best, woz of oz

Seems fixed

I used RevoUninstaller to un-install ASC then downloaded and installed fresh

It automatically updated on install and that went ok :smile:

By the way, I had previously updated via the ASC application update not a separate download and install

I checked the update and it says I am up to date so I will see what happens on the next update

All the best, woz of oz

Archived