IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 3.4 is released.

enoskype

I have much bugs with this new version, look :

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/1341/ascbugs.png

and

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/8237/asobugs.png

I had the same problem until I went into settings and had to reset my settings in computer optimization. It will stay messed up like that until you tell it what kind of setting you want. Mine worked fine as always after I reset it.

I did an over the top install of ASC 3.40 last night and everything went as smooth as silk on my Vista UltraLite computer. I've used the ASC program a couple of times since then and all my settings have been preserved and it works just as perfectly as ASC always has!

~Maxx~

installed on windows 7 lol cool or what hope Iobit fix this bug soon cos i love this program..................

here .the same--

i like to think i post positively no mistaking what i say--

with w7 installing--apps -i cant answer on any other OS as we do now not use them--there all in the shed-and of of systems -

so

here is what i found --4 different installs--with the latest downloaded software( ASC w7) -the last pic's clean redone---no problems-we scanned-deep-,no problems-and so on,-i do not know what it is barring perhaps particular system used -sorry cant be of any help yo you -

i do read many have clinches ,and a few hiccups, only thing i can see or think off try a uninstall--complete ,defrag, reboot install the one that was working-build wise (asc)-run that before a update see if its OK..than try update and redo-over the installed one--see how that runs--i just have no problems with the apps--or i read you right -here is a other idea try turn of similar software? perhaps uninstall them--? give that a go--have a fiddle around with the installing-like i read in one of your post ,you can restore not a problem---

other than that i don't have a idea-like i think its perhaps the system

rather Than the OS? hope you get it fixed soon

itsmejjj

I downloaded ver.3.4 again for the 5th time to see if issues have been resolved, and no they havent. I have gone back to ver.3.3 again cause 3.4 will not update saying there is a server problem and it takes out my yahoo toolbar. I dont have these problems with ver.3.3

some tweaks

Hello KOR,

Have a look here : from enoskype

"You need to re-choose the Computer Optimization choice from dropdown menu in Options (such as Daily Use (Home User))and Apply for that bug to disappear."

Hope i'll be ok for you after

best regards

Archived