IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Violent Threats From A Member... Moderators Please Help!

Maxxwire

Attention Please IObit Moderators- I am continuing to have a great deal of difficulty with member itsmejjj even after trying yet again to patch things up with him in the heart felt post below I received a shocking reply full of verbal threats so severe that he said of himself "if i were to be allowed my full expression -well thy would ban me" as well as threats of physical violence that he would hospitalize me for 6 months should he ever come near me.

I've been a member posting peacefully here on the IObit Forums for almost a year now and I've come to know it as one of if not the most friendly Forums that I frequent. I am hoping that the Moderators can use their influence and authority to help me feel as safe posting on the IObit Forums as I have up until these threats of violence began.

This is my most recent plea to itsmejjj for a mutual peace agreement from This Thread...

jjj- All I am hoping is that we will be able to get along and post in peace. We each have a lot to share here on the IObit Forum and under the current conditions I don't mind going out of my way to acknowledge your contribution here and neither do I mind refraining from making comments that I know will upset you.

I really meant what I said when mentioned that you saved me from having to do the HP System Recovery and loose almost a year's worth of work. I am hoping that you will be able resist provoking me as I have been making a great effort not to provoke you by doing as you asked and avoiding commenting on your posts.

We can make this turn out any way we want it to turn out. Personally I like it when at the end of the evening the IObit Lounge page is filled with itsmejjj and Maxxwire posts all down the page and I am hoping that we can find it within ourselves to keep that tradition alive and do so in peace...

~Maxx~

And this was his reply.

ok that's fine -"I really meant what I said "

"All I am hoping is that we will be able to get along and post in peace"

not in the same tread--sorry ----

that will not happen --why??? we simply do not get along--be honest

you do not like ,me-and i now dislike you-

lets leave it there--

and not present, we do---or post sorry ya feel this way --our try to convince any one we do-

we come from different side of the street --very different ----good thing i do if i were standing next to ya -well ya be convalescing--fer 6 mounts

my temper would over took my serviceability to control my self why ?

always get flustered when tha penny don't drop fast enough--sometimes having to take a walk -pray ,and calm down- i still get help for this weakness -of mine----

and then felt ashamed of myself for allowing it--

and cant be friends-ya different ta me--we tried but failed

just do not take my posting PERSONAL -until I NAME you---or direct a link to you--i shall post" on any software -whether YA like it or not"

as you have the same right--post what ya like -------

"I am hoping that you will be able resist provoking me as I have been making a great effort not to provoke you by doing as you asked and avoiding commenting on your posts."

ok lets leave it there-----its the nicest way i can put this -if i were to be allowed my full expression -well thy would ban me---

i did not want to post in the tread you make- -stay clear-and have--and will -to avoid having to defend why?

i have lost interest trying--as we agreed -stay clear of each other--

its best you don't read ME any more--not get tempted to reply, to avoid this---there is plenty room here -any how

take care--

tsmejjj

I am at loath to interfere in a personality clash

In the Forum

Use Decorum

Use it in the Proper Way

Then we All Enjoy our Stay!

Negative personal remarks is frowned heavily upon!

Maxx! Please think about languge issues, in the sense that it is hard for a newcomer to the English language to find the verbally correct sentences.

jjj! Please refrain from negative personal remarks!

I have noticed that non-English speakers have a tendency to be more open mouthed (frank) than they would have been in their native language.

(probably stems from a limited vocabulary in the English language)

You are both valued members of our small forum community, so I would be sorry to see anyone of you go!

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived