IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

homogenes interfaces

titou56

titou56- I very much appreciate your positive feedback on the MaxxPix collection especially since you are a Canon DSLR owner which implies a level of knowledge and photographic expertise. I used to use a 1,700 mm zoom lens with a adapter on my Ricoh film camera and when I transitioned into Digital Photography I discovered the compact Zeiss Vario Tessar lens which is much more portable than what I had with the Ricoh and shoots from Macro to 465mm without the 1.7X Teleconversion Lens which bumps it up to 790 mm focal length which comes in handy from time to time.

~Maxx~

hello Maxxwire ,

I always saw my father with an account-over screwed on one eye, he was photoengraver and retired a few years ago. He possessed a fine collection of film cameras and handed me his passion. In 1979 I invested my first paid in splendid Canon EOS AE1 and effects I worked with a range of Cokin filters ... The record is superb in Argentique. I can not find the same quality with the digital at the time ! All work is done afterwards on PC now ... photoshop tricks so allows ...

I've got a Tamron 70-300 1:4-5.6 tele-macro and a Sigma 18-50 1:2.8 macro for the time being...

that's for the pleasur and for current ballads have got a canon powershot pro super practice with a 28-200 and a swiveling screen...

best regard

hello Maxxwire , I've got a Tamron 70-300 1:4-5.6 tele-macro

best regard

The camera I used while taking photography classes in college was a Leica llla which had an alternate 300 mm zoom lens and ever since then I have always preferred to have a longer focal length lens available as an option even though I find myself shooting macro shots much of the time.

~Maxx~

Archived