IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Accusation Thread - Dispute

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Strange enough, when I try to read the post from SSupdater in the above link, the page was forbidden for me because of my IP which is taken as a spambot, and asking me to come after being whitelisted in ProjectHoneyPot.org.

I suppose it makes me a spammer.

The irony is that the Mailwasher Pro blacklisted the mail coming from them!!!

Does it make ProjectHoneyPot.org a blacklisted organization too?

Should I de-link it?

Cheers.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I'm done then...feels like I'm talking to a wall here. I've been pretty patient and have not called names, ect.... but I've had enough and some of you people need to pull your heads out of the sand and be honest with yourselves. If you're okay with what they do and represent, then all the power to you!

Thank you and bye.

Just a reminder.

So, IOBit, gonna tell us why your own detection test was suddenly closed, and your detection rate dropped off the scale (because you pulled some :lol: of the stolen databases)....or yet more crap?

P.s. The part of the other database that remains looks very similar to one of a well known av vendor :lol::lol::lol:......you really done it now.

EDIT: I would love to but even more fun will be the fabricated and contrived response that I expect from you guys.

Whatever said shows the intension of the owner of the idea.

I have other things to do in the forum and I can't spend more time here.

That pretty much solidifies my assumption that the mods are actually IOBit employees...if not all, most of them.

Translation of above :

"I can't provide a reasonable answer for your perfectly valid question so will pretend that I don't have time to answer it and ignore yet another piece of evidence against my own company".....

any other person would have deleted their account and jumped ship ages ago.

Hi enoskype

The link seems harmless - even beneficial - so no need for delinking I think.

So I see it rather as exellent information.

You must really get around on the net, I do not have much time for that.

Many forums also has a fair amount of professional naggers, so I found our forum a blessing until recently.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi solbjerg,

Strange enough, when I try to read the post from SSupdater in the above link, the page was forbidden for me because of my IP which is taken as a spambot, and asking me to come after being whitelisted in ProjectHoneyPot.org.

I suppose it makes me a spammer.

The irony is that the Mailwasher Pro blacklisted the mail coming from them!!!

Does it make ProjectHoneyPot.org a blacklisted organization too?

Should I de-link it

Cheers.

About Announcement: Test Closed

Why has the test suddenly have to be closed....is it because you had to pull the stolen signatures from your database and it would mean the next figures in the test would be catastrophically low?

I want a straight answer from IOBit, none of this fanboy excuse making.

Thanks.

Ya, figuring out how to tell the paying users of IObit that they didn't get what they payed for? Or, how IObit they stole property? Or.....???? How they use deceptive tactics to goad their customers into buying their crap??? I could go on but.....I'm sure you get the point.

Sorry I know I said I'd stop. But forgive me if it makes me angry that people paid and gave their hard earned dollars to crooks who don't care. That upsets me and it should upset you too.

I'm not directing the criticism at you guys, the volunteers, I'm referring to the owners/proprieters of IObit. The ones who won't show their faces in here.

Do not pollute the Forum please.

Your posts are moved here.

you know what...kiss my ass....you are an IOBit employee trying to hide the truth in this sorry excuse for a thread. Every post that asks simple questions about IOBit is removed or moved here in the hopes that people will miss it. I have had enough of trying to open your eyes as it is clear you are choosing to ignore all of the evidence....well you would, you are an employee ;)

Have fun trying to defend this crap excuse of a company. I've had it with IOBit and am going to do everything in my power to spread what a bunch of thieves and conmen you are. Especially you enoskype...."mediator"....my ass

Hi IndiGenus

The first part of you statement is in direct conflict with the last part.

If you really didn't want to bother users seeking advice, you would write IObit directly and stop wasting our time reading whatever you have on mind.

Mind you after a while one knows what to expect and can skip reading it.

Put me in mind of Socrates and his wife Xanthippe - he used to say "after thunder - rain".

Wonder if the rain ever comes here!

Goodbye

solbjerg

Ya, figuring out how to tell the paying users of IObit that they didn't get what they payed for? Or, how IObit they stole property? Or.....???? How they use deceptive tactics to goad their customers into buying their crap??? I could go on but.....I'm sure you get the point.

Sorry I know I said I'd stop. But forgive me if it makes me angry that people paid and gave their hard earned dollars to crooks who don't care. That upsets me and it should upset you too.

I'm not directing the criticism at you guys, the volunteers, I'm referring to the owners/proprieters of IObit. The ones who won't show their faces in here.

That is the stupidest comment I have seen, this has nothing to do with race, it is to do with the fact that what iobit have been doing is illegal immoral and unethical.

Correction, these are the stupidest comments I have seen. The problem is that malwarebytes employ people and spend alot of money on doing their research to get the

definitions for their database. Then iobit has come along and stolen all the hard work done by the malwarebytes team, instead of doing what every other legitimate

company does, doing their own research and building their own database.

ghant do you work for iobit?

True the question is how many employers does IO bit have?"

Why??

Why do some users feel it necessary to be vehemant and attack relentlessly without warrant? Is it so they feel superior to somebody else (napoleon complex). Maybe they have small penises? What information(?) thats there is there(?). This is a network of people from around the globe who's loyal members construct... not destruct.

Please all!!! Quit destructing!

Send the samurai to constructive purpose instead!

I admire the innocent on this forum! Those who contribute with open heart and mind to help all others. (Without pay!!) It saddens me to see those few repeatedly barraged by fruitless attacks on their Integrity!

I have seen the Mods/Admins/5diams save people from catastrophic crashes! Having nothing to do with 360 or Iobit!!

Please, to all members that just want to come here to bash somebody, grow one!!!!

http://forums.iobit.com/showpost.php?p=29855&postcount=1

please refer to my post--no black ban is imposed as some have posted!!

so as far as i see it ,and the sites see it all is ok..the rest is crap(nonsense)

we are getting bored with it!! and a wast of data space-

the other crowed locked theirs --but here we allow it -So please be nice--

ya all had a say -let it rest .if ya do not like it bad luck .go somewhere els

we are IObit .if you do not like it Go away -

if you got a beef Emial IOBIT -and talk to them --

here we are free posters ,ADMINS ,and love our site

there is no need to insult ant one!

all the abuse ,bad mouthing,attack ,serving no purpose-i understand concern

but very civil,nice posts should be kept ,even if we think different

or disagree ,

IF YOU DO NOT -STIFF GO AWAY.Those who contribute with open heart and mind to help all others. (Without pay!!)

i agree here --we do this because we like what we do!

and don't post to me i have failing - yes i do

i am just a man-

do not take me personal --or at any time i attack, or insult

this is not my stile-

trust this if i were to allow free expression -well you would not see my posting agian--as my words a different than English! words

itsmejjj

Thanks jjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another voice of reason!

Generally people are reasonable! I'm glad you are as well as th other positive users of this forum. We must forgive their ignorance and misunderstanding and help them the best we can. That's why we're here!!!

If if means withstanding unjustified attacks... then so be it!!!

Many on this forum have had different opinions on things in the past. HOW WONDERFULL! Thank Allah, God, Budda, Krishna, or whoever you need to!!!

I appreciate all people and their opinions/advice on this forum, thats why I come here!

Its a separate issue from the legal issues between MBAM and IOBIT!!

IF you need support or help with your system/software... please come here! You will find help. H

No matter the system/software!

If you come here to bash and trash you will be ignored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least by me that is.

Peace to you all!

Source

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29772&st=80&p=154444entry154444

IObit Security 360

Version:1.2.0.10

Define Version:1273

Time Elapsed:00:00:12

Objects Scanned:1857

Threats Found:367

367/1857 = 19.7%

Versus

IObit Security 360

Version:1.1.0.30

Define Version:1269

Time Elapsed:00:00:10

Objects Scanned:1857

Threats Found:1427

1427/1857= 76.8%

Further reinforces what many of us has already suspected.

Hi R3XNebular

I thought you had understood that this is a forum for ordinary users seeking help. Not a debate forum for legal issues.

But apparently not - 14 post about essentially the same thing - strange!

What is your agenda with this - an ordinary user seeking help won't find it in your posts.

Matara is far away - please stay there.

Are there many visiting Earth from there at this point in time and couldn't you find more worthy subjects to study?

Starvation for example!

Or "the Golden rule" that has been around at least 2500 years, but apparently still aren't known by all.

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived