IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Accusation Thread - Dispute

solbjerg

She also conducted her own test. If you chose to go forth with this situation without an open mind, then there is no point in discussing the issue at hand. You ran one test against Iobit, now run one without the intent of attacking iobit.

Dont be bias. It wont get you very far.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it's not ideology, it's proof.

I'm not speaking of the things they found.

I'm speaking of the decoded rules, definitions, strings.. call it what you want.

IOBit strings.db database matches with MBAM. offset, data and strings.

This could happen once, but not like this, when you have the same definitions for hundred following same rules.

Whatch the pic: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3559/iobit.png

I highlighted the 11-1 definition for a generic Malware.Packer. Offset 0, followed by data. There are thousands of this in both database.

If allowed, this debate can go on forever. You conducted your test, and believe it to be correct, yes? You do not trust the test conducted by the iobit team, which you can rightfully do. But, I trust your test as much as you trust theirs. lets leave it at that.

If allowed, this debate can go on forever. You conducted your test, and believe it to be correct, yes? You do not trust the test conducted by the iobit team, which you can rightfully do. But, I trust your test as much as you trust theirs. lets leave it at that.

I don't trust IOBit team because they lie.

Malwarebytes can pursue IOBit, there will be no doubt in the conclusions. Independent experts will do the same work i did for a tribunal. (reverse and compare the database). IOBit will have to face the truth.

I'm civil, I just say that you (someone at IOBit) close and delete posts from the topic called Declaration from IObit .

ok i understand the reply as you are new-- just to say i am not in power to do so -i am a Member--ehhh

ok thanks for the reply--and let it now pan out -we all got the message--let's all just relax see what happens--

thanks

itsmejj

i copied this from there site--so if you are from there use it here as well?

warning this is not a steeling attempt by iobit ,I JUST BORROWED IT MY SELF--- ........# Flame Wars

By-and-large, the trouble with The Internet, and forums in particular, is that everyone gets to be anonymous. That essentially gives them free reign to be as snooty and argumentative as they like.

A ‘troll' posts deliberately controversial or annoying messages for the specific purpose of getting a rise out of people and initiating a hate-filled and overly-argumentative thread. The appropriate course of action is simply not to respond. Don't feed the troll.

# Godwin's Law

Godwin's Law states that “as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one.”

What that means in real terms is that sooner or later someone involved in a forum argument will be likened to a Nazi, or displaying Hitler-like tendencies. Please note that if you're the one invoking Godwin's Law and likening someone to a Nazi, you've immediately lost the argument because it's such a lame-a** low blow.

# Fanboys

Approximately 99.9% of all online forums are based around videogames. Sadly, there are several members of the videogame community who have such an overly-fanatical devotion to their particular console that they're somehow incapable of admitting any other system might have good features too. They're best ignored, because ‘Fanboys' are basically a special subset of ‘Troll', and as such are all Nazis and/ or Hitler.

# Teenagers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, teenagers are allowed on The Internet too. They have funny ways of spelling and don't understand that proper grownups don't want to put up with their pubescent attempts at ‘humour'. There's nothing you can do about Teenagers on The Internet, you'll just have to learn to circumnavigate them.

Not all teenagers are evil, mind. Just most of them.<<<<<<<<<<<<<must be me thy are talking about...

recognize it?

well use it here as well please!

and as for there forum i see noting about this junk getting posted! but perhaps missed it??

why is that ???

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums or am i at the wrong place when looking if thy were making a fuss???

itsmejjj

I am not here to say who is and who isn't at fault as I don't have the data to prove either way. Besides, in these cases, a court is the only way to ascertain justice for the party who is commiting a crime.

to ]itsmejjj

I found your comment about teenagers rather amusing especially the part about spelling! So, are you saying you are one of these individuals then? I say this as you made errors youself: - their (site) and there (as in over there) is the correct spelling and not there as you put in both instances.

I also beg to differ with what you say here. If IOBit have nothing to hide, why is there a need to filter out any negative comments? This only goes to spread more uncertainty within the community. Standing your ground and posting all that is said then being proven innocent is the best form of justice, is it not?

Final point, where did you get the stats that 99.9% of the internet forums is game players etc? I find this very hard to believe.

With all this said, I am afraid this issue had not done IOBit any good what-so-ever. Someone somewhere is guilty of this crime and IOBit are helping to confirm that the finger pointed at them is justified.

You can read what Malwarebytes and other have to say here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29681&st=120 as you couldn't find this yourself ;)

@itsmejjj, what are you talking about ?

I speak technique, post a picture of the reversed IOBit software to prove i'm not inventing it, explain why IOBit lies and you post about troll, Godwin's Law, Fanboys and Teenagers.

This topic is called: Accusation Thread - Dispute.

Am i wrong ? Is it the wrong place ?

I found your comment about teenagers rather amusing especially the part about spelling! So, are you saying you are one of these individuals then? I say this as you made errors youself: - their (site) and there (as in over there) is the correct spelling and not there as you put in both instances.

correct-

the other thing i f you knew of me -and read the forum posting instead of posting on and on about this that we graitfully accept-and see how this pans out

you would of relished my humor --as i am 65 years young!the other thing you would of relished , you fell into a deep hole ?before you open your mouth or (write)

you razzed a non speaking NATIVE ENGLISH person--with limited knowledge of spelling -THAT MANY HERE ARE TELLING ME I AM LEARNING,GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY-but baring this i thank you kindly for the post and a reply

and your correctives of my post

and take no offense that you did make a side swipe ,shot,or have a go-- at my self--

itsmejjj

I speak technique, post a picture of the reversed IOBit software to prove i'm not inventing it, explain why IOBit lies and you post about troll, Godwin's Law, Fanboys and Teenagers.

This topic is called: Accusation Thread - Dispute.

Am i wrong ? Is it the wrong place ?

Dispute.

you are dead right mate ,ya got the message i hope!

-wanna keep going with me ? go for it -

post all night or day -iffa ya want,i don't mind -i got nothing better to do right now--

itsmejjj

Dispute.

you are dead right mate ,ya got the message i hope!

-wanna keep going with me ? go for it -

post all night or day -iffa ya want,i don't mind -i got nothing better to do right now--

itsmejjj

What a shame. Who is trolling now ?

So you came to the end of your technical skills and have no more arguments to oppose to the truth ?

Really Surprised!

I must admit I am really surprised to find that Iobit 360 had items in their data base related to Malwarebyte´s data base :shock:.

In my personal opinion, and after checking in the different forums and the different products, without a shadow of a doubt IObit used malawarebyte´s data base.

I was trying to find a possitive match with some other product (different to Malwarebyte´s) that may have supported the defence that IObit has set up, about some users placing examples on the support area, and these just been included with the name the users provided and this just does not support itself.

Anyway and regardless about this issue, but to make things worse, now IObits products include a damn toolbar .

The most surprising thing is that this tool bar isnt even theirs::

***I Removed picturest... Too big****

Thats the tool bar and it really belongs to Conduit.ltd.

***I Removed picturest... Too big****

So in short: How the hell does a security program like Iobit 360 or a optimizer like Advanced include an Adware-Malware?

Getting better lads :cry:

Grettings to all.

The worst thing next to stealing bastards being photographed with their pants on their knees, is stealing bastards being photographed with their pants on their knees that keep on fooling the others and themselves by shouting out loud "I didn't mean to, it's not what you think !".

You guys are not only thieves, but also heartless lying bastards.

Case closed.

Malwarebytes claims IObit stole their database and intellectual property.

Malwarebytes is claiming that IObit stole their proprietary database and intellectual property and incorporated it into IObit Security 360.

Malwarebytes is threatening to pursue legal action against IObit.

This is already affecting IObit's rating in WOT:Web of Trust which has gone from a green rating to a yellow rating.

I hope this is not true because I like IObit a lot.

Good luck IObit :-)

See their claims here:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29681&pid=152610&st=0entry152610

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-10389650-245.html?tag=mncol

No offense,but did you read before you posted? This discussion has been well under way here on the forum,and every other site I can think of for nearly two days now.

The only reason I found about this was because WOT's rating for IObit had gone from green to yellow at about the same time that McAfee SiteAdvisor's rating for IObit went red.

well even if this ends up to be false, the damage has been done and it wont be easy for IObit 360 at least, idk about their other products...

you are right--we see what happens -there a worst thing that has happen in history and people came good recover-we got to at the stage try to halt the

rot-and try to keep calm-nothing like kicking a man when he down--and talk about a gang up--

itsmejjj

I am not going to come here and start saying things that I am not sure about until the final word is spoken, especially calling people names.

you are right--its easy to call someone guilty even on say .gossip,than the self made experts come out from under rocks,and present there case-upset others

all this freedom of the pen yes i agree,not slander, until one can say .i know 100% and her is my proof,leave it to the right people let them sort it out .we will get a explanation .our 1 day the forum is closed (off line) we get or answer

till then yes post but civil , please ,no name calling- i try hard to calm where i can ,no one must call out lair lair..or stealer,no need fore this.lets just stop this for a while -and try ,do not please get personal -i barked back and i

apologize,

itsmejjj

Archived