IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Check for Updates not working

In addition to my initial post, suddenly I got an icon of IObit Automated Update in my system tray (near the clock) indicating that there are updates available.

But all my efforts to activate it (right or left clicking with the mouse) are failed.

FYI, I'm running COMODO personal firefall, and have included updates in allowed programs.

Please help.

Update Won't Work For Me Either

I've been using ASC Pro for a year now and never had problems. Now I can't update. I've disabled my firewall, but still doesn't work. I don't know why the admin won't respond to this thread. It's obviously a problem.

try that following

good evening,

I had the same problem ... and now it's OK

I downloaded again from IOBIT web site and reinstalled and it works now !

Have a look here : from enoskype

"You need to re-choose the Computer Optimization choice from dropdown menu in Options (such as Daily Use (Home User))and Apply for that bug to disappear."

Hope i'll be ok for you after :razz:

best regards

Great titou (merci!!)

I had been thinking the same thing, but hadn't gotten around to write it.

Good thing we have so many nice helpful people around :-)

Thailand for you - please remove the link in your signature - it is not allowed.

Cheers

solbjerg

good evening,

I had the same problem ... and now it's OK

I downloaded again from IOBIT web site and reinstalled and it works now !

Have a look here : from enoskype

"You need to re-choose the Computer Optimization choice from dropdown menu in Options (such as Daily Use (Home User))and Apply for that bug to disappear."

Hope i'll be ok for you after :razz:

best regards

Hi KOR

No problem by me the definition file says:

Version=1271

Date=11/03/09

FP=200564

CoreVer=13

No available updates - you have the latest definitions is the message now.

No wonder - the last couple of day I think they have been rather busy with other things. :-(

Cheers

solbjerg

I have the last version of 360 1.10 and the updates were working until today and now it does not seem to have any updates.

Just checking to see if it is happening to others.

Did you revert to ASC 3.3?

I don't know how your system is configured. I can only say that some systems regurgitate 3.4. Uninstall and revert to 3.3. Wait for the forthcoming 3.4.1 XP users seem to be having these problems. I think Iobit was looking forward in programming to Win 7 and left some people out accidently, not intentionally.

Wiser members on this forum may help if you state your exact operating system.

The links in your signature inhibit replies.

I composed a helpful reply to your quandry but it wasn't delivered. Seems as though your promotional links are inhibiting. I have subscribed to National Geographic since 1974 and am well aware of the natural rugged beauty of your land (away from the coast) you don't have to sell it to me.

Update Issue for ASC 3.4

Hi All my dear members,

That's true if you have installed ASC 3.4, you can not update. That's is because we have not released ASC3.4 in public, so the update work is only available for earlier version of ASC 3.3.4. When we release ASC v3.4 in public, there will be no problem with update.

Hope you all well:smile:

Archived