IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Question Re Tracking Cookies

hyderpete

Often when IObit Security 360 scans it detects a fair amount of tracking cookies.

Is there a way of preventing or disallowing the tracking cookie in the first place either with the software or through a tweak in the browser? I am predominately using the latest version of Firefox

Hi hyderpete,

I think itis similar in FF, but in IE, simlpy choosing the advanced in Privacy, and asking for prompt the third party cookies, then when a small window pups up when browsing, not accepting the cookies you don't want and apply it to the same cookies for good.

Next time they will not appear again and blocked for good.

Cheers.

Hi hyderpete,

I think itis similar in FF, but in IE, simlpy choosing the advanced in Privacy, and asking for prompt the third party cookies, then when a small window pups up when browsing, not accepting the cookies you don't want and apply it to the same cookies for good.

Next time they will not appear again and blocked for good.

Cheers.

Thanks - the settings I have in Firefox are to accept or decine 3rd Party cookies which I will try - how would I stop the constantly recurring incredimail cookie which is of course independant of firefox?

Archived