IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help with 360 Uninstall Please

dmokaren

I live in Ohio and my mother, 87, lives in Texas.

I just received a call from her regarding a 'white screen with a Google search bar' in the middle that she can't get rid of.

After much confusion, she called it 10[ten]bit, I finally figured out it was Iobit 360.

She has ASC Pro on her system and today [or yesterday] was a new release which I guess she downloaded.

Now she has 360, I guess, and can not get rid of it.

This is not to say its a bad product, nor a good product, just a product she is unfamiliar with and wants gone.

what is the fastest, easiest way to accomplish that? I tried to have her go through control panel but she said there was so many choices and when she chose then there was a survey of why she wanted it uninstalled.

all totally unnecessary.

So could someone please email me instructions how to completely uninstall Iobit 360 so that I may call her and walk her through the proceedure.

Thank you all in advance.

Dale Mokaren

dmmokaren@yahoo.com

Hi dmokaren,

If she doesn't want to mess with the control panel, the easiest way to un-install it is:

1. Right click on the red circle with the "S" on it in the bar in the lower right hand of the screen (near the clock). Then click "exit" to close the program.

2. Click Start, then All Programs, then point the mouse over "Iobit Security 360", then click "Uninstall Iobit Security 360". It should guide her through the Uninstall.

samr.

thanks for the quick reply.

I'll be in contact with her 'later' today, since I guess where I am it's already Wednesday.

She never mentioned the Red 360 icon, only her blue ASC. I'm wondering if its something other than 360.

We shall find out and report back.

Thanks again.

Archived