IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

The elephant in the room

JustDave

Hi Melvin_Deal,

I think Maxx is using Meminfo only for information, he has explained before that he is using SmartRAM, and very satisfied with it.

I hope he replies and confirms this.

Cheers.

I believe you're 100% correct. From reading previous posts, Maxx has always talked about how great of a program SmartRAM is. I don't think you will get much of an argument from anybody (who understands how RAM actually works and has tested various similiar programs) that SmartRam is at the top of the class in what it does.

Having read of your setup of computers I guess a NetBook would be a bit 'light' for you, but then, knowing your interest in all things computing, a NetBook 'overhaul' might be a fun project for you

i may have a think on this ,now as you say ,yes it could be very handy ta plug in any cp?-i know thy not cheep where i am from ,but may be able ta pick one up..i look into this..i have only tried a few at the different stores ,a fast demo ,but not that impressed,as in cost verses a desk top..and there limits

compared to a desk top .also its use,as in a net work.but now perhaps .yes i see what i can find ...and thank you for the write up that's kinda pricked my ears..

itsmejjj

How the company is going to solve this problem? At their forum there is a fierce polemic that their rights have broken and will have legal proceedings. Malwarebytes has asked sites to remove your program to the resolution of conflict. :lol:

Some MBAM users are still harassing the download sites even though IObit has reverted to the non-disputed database. They really need to get out of the way and let IObit and MalwareBytes resolve it.

business as usual???

I'm not the most computer savvy, but do know that if the allegations are true about IOBit doing business by pirating from others, (ie: Malwarebytes intellectual property) it stinks and they need to stop NOW! Thought we got beyond copying off our neighbors work in high school, sad commentary about their lives and business practices. :evil:

Archived