IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Pro running in background

imcanadian

Have a question about my program of Advanced SystemCare Pro is running in background while I am simulating a train route with activity running in the program of Microsoft Train Simulator. Now my question is that can I shut down the program of Advanced SystemCare Pro to let the program of Microsoft Train Simulator running smoothly instead of both programs running together. If yes, then tell me how to shut down the program of Advanced SystemCare Pro on my computer?

Your help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

John

Hi imcanadian

If you open the program you will see in the right hand upper corner a button that says Options. Click on it and a page/window opens where all your options are shown, go through them one by one and chose to - not run ANY automatic functions.

But remember you will then have to do that by hand yourself.

Perhaps a scheduled cleaning can be chosen that will not interfere with your playing habits. :-)

Please read the thread Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section.

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Sorry! Apparently not Tools but Options - thanks detailer :-)

Have a question about my program of Advanced SystemCare Pro is running in background while I am simulating a train route with activity running in the program of Microsoft Train Simulator. Now my question is that can I shut down the program of Advanced SystemCare Pro to let the program of Microsoft Train Simulator running smoothly instead of both programs running together. If yes, then tell me how to shut down the program of Advanced SystemCare Pro on my computer?

Your help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

John

eh dude!

If you open ASC and then go to options (top right),under general,uncheck minimize to tray... and execute at Windows start-up.This configuration will set it up as an "on demand" application.If you have the icon in the notification area,you may right click on it and choose exit/shutdown.Also you may kill ASC in Task Manager or in System Services if you want to suspend it temporarily,and not interfere with your current set-up.

Archived