IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update issues

best1syn2oil

Tim,

Just went to update and run my Pro version, but update said a new version was available, but then just sat there...download never did start. Went to the site and got the supposed latest version(not) and installed. Tried another update and it just wouldn't actually start downloading. Did a manual download of supposedly latest file from link in FAQS and sent it to the program file. When I restarted the program, I found the "latest database file" was dated 12/2006. Still can't get an update, server issues?

Tim,

Just went to update and run my Pro version, but update said a new version was available, but then just sat there...download never did start. Went to the site and got the supposed latest version(not) and installed. Tried another update and it just wouldn't actually start downloading. Did a manual download of supposedly latest file from link in FAQS and sent it to the program file. When I restarted the program, I found the "latest database file" was dated 12/2006. Still can't get an update, server issues?

Have you tried from the site that enoskype showed?

Pro:AWC 2.5.5.926

This download

From this page: http://www.iobit.com/thankyou.html

Download the file to a folder, delete the previous one, delete the previous folder, run a registry cleanup with an other application. Go to the folder with the download, rightclick and choose properties and remove the blocking.

Then install it.

This is a clean install and should give you no trouble

Solbjerg,

I finally found the latest version at CNET. The IOBit server is having issues as that download won't open in either IE or Firefox, and server dropped the connection continuously when using my download manager. Program is now installed and working fine except for updates(the two things together indicate a server issue). I'm sure it will be cleared up soon.

Archived