IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language files for Smart Defrag

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi jelrikj,

When you post, click "Go Advanced" button at the bottom.

You will see options as in the attachment, click "Manage Attachments" button, and browse the file in your PC, then upload it and save.

The attachment will be seen as you see in this post with the extention you save it. (You have to keep the max. allowable size for different extentions.)

There is a detailed explanation in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Smart Defrag Urdu Localization

Hi

Thanx for localization opportunity of IObit generous freeware. I have just finished localization (standard) of Smart Defrag 1.40 into my mother tongue, Urdu language (a subrange of Arabic, spoken in over 25 countries) translation & emailed to official contact as "Urdu.lng" (copy attached to this post). Also tested all available strings with the software to check translated interface. Also translating IObit Advanced SystemCare Free. Kindly inform incase of any issues with this translation. Click the link below to download improved & updated translation, which is also attached to message bottom as Urdu.zip (Urdu.lng below is outdated previous translation & may be ignored).

Urdu.zip (4.8 KB)

Thanx

Ayub Shaikh :| ایوب شیخ

http://www.transurdu.com

Urdu اردو.lng

Urdu.zip

Hi Ayub Shaikh :neutral: ایوب شیخ

Thank you!!

Please place an attachment with your Urdu translation in this thread too, for the possible benefit for fellow Urdu speaking users.

I advice you to remove your email address from this thread for security reasons immediately (your own security).

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Admin

Thanx for localization opportunity of IObit generous freeware. I have

just finished localization (standard) of Smart Defrag into my mother tongue, Urdu language (a subrange of Arabic, spoken in over 25 countries)translation & emailed to official contact as "urdu اردو.lng". Also tested all

available strings with the software to check translated interface. I

have translated various other freeware/shareware as

volunteer/professional and presently working on my freeware

English-Urdu dictionary & also others including IObit Advanced

SystemCare Free, IrfanView, etc. Kindly inform incase of any

issues with this translation. For updates, I m available at:

www.alairs.com/urduayub.htm

www.transurdu.com

Thanx & Regards

Ayub Shaikh :| ایوب شیخ

For example Svahili.

Hi ashleyphall,

To any other language to be used in Smart Defrag software.

You can find the examples in the Language folder of Smart Defrag folder, or here in this thread as attachments.

Open the files with lng extentions by Notepad or any other text editor and translate the content after (=) signs to your prefered language, say Svahili.

Save the file as Svahili.lng, and you can use SD program in Svahili language.

You can find information in About Translation post in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread of Usage of IObit Products sub section in IObit.Com Forums.

Need some more?

Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

hi ITA

I noticed that some lines were not translated, - is that by design?

I took another look - they are translated - it is just that you have the English lines in your translation too.

The color legend was missing (so were several other lines) in the shipped one, but you have added those lines :-)

The previous translator has apparently not updated the language file for a while, so your bringing it up to date is certainly a help for your countrymen. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi, I created a new file of Italian translation (sorry but the actual in Smart Defrag it's a very bad translation... :roll: ).

Any suggestions are welcome. :-D

Hi ITA,

Have you sent it to IObit?

If you have not already, please do so sending it to support@iobit.com .

Cheers.

Done. The reply by IObit was very friendly. Now I have to send the updated version. :mrgreen:

Bye!

hi ITA

I noticed that some lines were not translated, - is that by design?

I took another look - they are translated - it is just that you have the English lines in your translation too.

The color legend was missing (so were several other lines) in the shipped one, but you have added those lines :-)

The previous translator has apparently not updated the language file for a while, so your bringing it up to date is certainly a help for your countrymen. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Without those lines, translation appear not work properly. I think there are other unused strings, but I don't want make some mistakes. :oops:

I fixed a little error, translating the word "Idle" was not so easy as might think...

Bye!

Italiano.zip

Great ITA

I will take another look and try your language file

Which word did you choose for idle then?

inutile - oziare - girare al minimo - ?

Are you saying that the English lines has to be in your translation too??

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. Seems to work fine by me with the English lines in your translation translated too - I just copied them from the previous translation and used your file with that addition in my program.

Done. The reply by IObit was very friendly. Now I have to send the updated version. :mrgreen:

Bye!

Without those lines, translation appear not work properly. I think there are other unused strings, but I don't want make some mistakes. :oops:

I fixed a little error, translating the word "Idle" was not so easy as might think...

Bye!

Archived