IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Update to Version 3.4.0 Advanced Windows Care Pro

Just an FYI if anyone has a problem after downloading the update......I started receiving "Windows - No Disc Error Exception Processing message 0000013 Parameters 75b6b57c....". This occured and then the AWC would start to run in the background after I cancelled the error box. Following is the way I resolved the problem for anyone who has a similar experience. The error box appeared everytime my computer was idle for 5 minutes and would reappear about 3 times after cancelling it. Also, the AVC would begin to run in the background each time (not the optimizing feature but the diagnose windows feature). Here is the fix that worked for me:

Type in as regedit and click on ok

You will get a popup window as Registry.

Click on + sign at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.

Click on + sign at SYSTEM.

Click on + sign at CurrentControlSet.

Click on + sign at Control.

Click on Windows there.

Can you see ErrorMode key on the right side panel?

0X00000000(0)

Double click on ErrorMode and change the value data 2 and click on ok

I will write to AVC and let them know the problem I had...but in case others have, have posted this for you.

Sandy

Hi sdengler@ sympatico.ca, Please have a look at the below quote in THAT post.

Hi all,

If you receive an error message Windows - No Disk, Exception Processing error c000003....... when running Registry Fix or hangs up at Registry Fix scanning, please try the following solution at present.

Open Advanced SystemCare->click Options->click Registry Fix at the left side of Options window->uncheck Shortcut->click Apply->click OK.

Our further improved ASC v3.4.1 will be released next week, which solve this issue throughly.:lol:

Sorry for the inconvenience at present.

Problem with ASC update.

I have the newest version of ASC. When I hit update it attempts to re-update the exact version I have than freezes. I had to end the process three times in task manager. This version has had problems here. There are no new updates available (as far as I can see) I hope the .1 version comes out soon so users don't get frustrated/confused with this glitch as well.

Archived