IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Fyi

garybear

HI

Hi friends. These are my thought and they come from my heart. The IObit team made some bad decisions and they have admitted to that. I believe they are doing every thing to make things right and I also believe that they will accomplish their goal. I wish them the very best and that also comes from my heart. I have given all these thing a lot of thought and have waited until now to express my thoughts. If some of you are upset or angry with me, I understand and respect your opinions. Please free free to tell me and I promise I will understand. -----garybear

Hi gary

Like enoskype I have no problem whatsoever running both programs.

But I know you got a chock when an automatic update started while you were running some vital program (I just now don't remember which) and this in turn made your computer malfunction.

Tough luck, but that is one of the perils with automatic functions.

I use as few automatic functions as I think prudent - I like to know what is going on and when.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi friend. I know you probably already know this but I will tell any way . MSE is a stand alone program and you must not have another av program running along side of it. I can tell you that from experience. It is all you need.----gary It does not like IObit 360.

Hi enoskype

Hi Gary,

I use both MSE and IS360 without any problem, can you describe what is not getting along with when you use them both?

MSE is an Antivirus software mainly, and IS360 is a malware finder and remover software.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype. It is my understanding that MSE recommends that you uninstall all AV and sypware and use MSE as a stand a lone program to protect you, and that having more programs does not give you more protection , just like my screen print says. MSE says it may cause you problems to have more programs running with it in real time. If you do not run IObit in real time, there shouldn't be a problem. I am by no means an expert on this my friend and would never think of challenging you wisdom. I can tell you from my experience. Running IObit along side of MSE in real time was a disaster. My start up icons all disappeared. My system restore points got messed up and Macrium refused to create a restore image. All these problems have disappeared after uninstalling IObit 360. The way I understand it is MSE is an anti virus and a malware program. It is made by Microsoft and I trust them with my PC. Mad as Hell was not a one time deal, it was an all night deal for me. I tried every thing I knew how and only after uninstalling IObit was I able to get my PC back to normal and it is normal at this very moment. I have no trouble creating back up images with Macrium and I no longer get the pop up when I use Macrium that I used to get. A good friend said maybe Macrium should have had a feature that wouldn't let IObit interfere. I say Macrium was here before IObit 360. Any thing that messes with my Macrium is history and out of here:twisted::twisted: I do not make these statements lightly. I have thought long and hard about all of this and only hope it doesn't cost me any friends. Your friend for ever and what I said about a fox hole is my true feelings.---garybear

Hi Gary,

Thank you for the explanation.

Certainly, if two programs do not work together, it is a good practice to keep the one which is more important to your usage and to your PC.

In your case, the priority goes to Macrium first and than MSE and the last one is IS360.

It is also logical, because of the available alternatives to those programs, which goes as the same order of importance in your case.

Above all, one should feel confidence with the programs he is using.

So, your choice is a good and correct one for your case.

Be happy, you will never loose a friend because of your software choice my friend. :-D This is not shotwarebytes anti-shotware Forum Gary. :lol: :razz:

Take care of yourself 8-) and cheers.

Hi friends.

Hi gary

Like enoskype I have no problem whatsoever running both programs.

But I know you got a chock when an automatic update started while you were running some vital program (I just now don't remember which) and this in turn made your computer malfunction.

Tough luck, but that is one of the perils with automatic functions.

I use as few automatic functions as I think prudent - I like to know what is going on and when.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi special friend. I have taken your advice and I agree 100% about up dates. I know my first theory was that IObit tried to up date when I was creating a back up image with Macrium and that caused all my problems . That was only one part of my problems. I will not comment any further on this. There was much more going on before the back up. The tough luck bit was a little harsh friend, but I said and I meant every word, that I would listen and respect all that disagree with me. I feel a little coldness from my friends but I fully expected that and have no problem with that. Now This is over for me and I feel that I have been true to all my friends and also to my friend IObit 360. If I feel that I am welcome, I will return to the forum that I love more than my life. I know in my heart it can never be the same and there is only one that I blame for that and that is myself. This subject is done and maybe this all should be deleted. That will be my decision and I will make that in the future. I do not like what this has done to our forum and wish IObit had never promised us a spyware program. Everyone makes mistakes and we will recover from all this. Live well and long my friends.-- garybear

Hi gary

Rest assured - you haven't lost a single true friend.

We may praise you or we may correct you -

But that's what friends are for!

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi special friend. I have taken your advice and I agree 100% about up dates. I know my first theory was that IObit tried to up date when I was creating a back up image with Macrium and that caused all my problems . That was only one part of my problems. I will not comment any further on this. There was much more going on before the back up. The tough luck bit was a little harsh friend, but I said and I meant every word, that I would listen and respect all that disagree with me. I feel a little coldness from my friends but I fully expected that and have no problem with that. Now This is over for me and I feel that I have been true to all my friends and also to my friend IObit 360. If I feel that I am welcome, I will return to the forum that I love more than my life. I know in my heart it can never be the same and there is only one that I blame for that and that is myself. This subject is done and maybe this all should be deleted. That will be my decision and I will make that in the future. I do not like what this has done to our forum and wish IObit had never promised us a spyware program. Everyone makes mistakes and we will recover from all this. Live well and long my friends.-- garybear

The general rule:

Spyware Data bases usually dont conflict, so running 2 is fine, though redundant.

Having 2 antivirus', however, is a big no no. They will fight each other, attack each other, and lock up your system

2 HIPS products will do the same.

Fire

The general rule:

Spyware Data bases usually dont conflict, so running 2 is fine, though redundant.

Having 2 antivirus', however, is a big no no. They will fight each other, attack each other, and lock up your system

2 HIPS products will do the same.

Thanks my friend vman. I have spent hours on MSE forum and they say you are messing with fire if you are running two real time protection programs. I say you are messing with fire if you run IObit360 and MSE . I know I could post for hours and not change any ones mind. I know what happen to me and I'm only trying to keep this from happening to my friends. If you are going to use MSE please visit their forum. You do what you think is best for you. I only want to use the knowledge that I have gained on this forum. The MSE forum says you may think all is ok and then all hell will break out. I can testily to that. You damn sure better have a program like Macrium if you want to mess with fire. I love everyone of you.---garybear PS I should have stayed away from the truck a while longer.

Thanks my friend vman. I have spent hours on MSE forum and they say you are messing with fire if you are running two real time protection programs.

garybear- That's the truth! There was a time when I tried to pack in as many security programs as I could, but I eventually figured out that it was better to have just the best one I could find. I've seen your MSE in action and I am very impressed!

~Maxx~

Archived