IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Win7 64bit problem!

molngab

Hi molngab

Did the Win 7 installation migrate your previous files and programs to the new OS?

Something might have been wrong in your previous version of IS360 or something happened during the migration, so I suggest a completely clean install, - this concept is described innumerable times in the forum and in Usage of IObit Products thread in the Lounge section, so I am sure you are aware what it means.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello!

I changed my op.system: my new system is Win7 Ult 64bit.

And I installed Iobit 360.

The program seems working normally, but, after the system starts, I see an error message:

see the jpg

What is this error?

Thanks

No no!

No migration, no previous files!

My Win7 is an absolutely clean and new install!

>>>>

>>Did the Win 7 installation migrate your previous files and programs to the new OS?

QUOTE=solbjerg;31020]Hi molngab

Did the Win 7 installation migrate your previous files and programs to the new OS?

Something might have been wrong in your previous version of IS360 or something happened during the migration, so I suggest a completely clean install, - this concept is described innumerable times in the forum and in Usage of IObit Products thread in the Lounge section, so I am sure you are aware what it means.

Cheers

solbjerg

Ok molngab

There may be a glitch vis-a-vis WIN7 64bit

But we were informed by Iobit here in the forum that a new update would come in this coming week.

Hopefully it will solve your problem!

Cheers

solbjerg

No no!

No migration, no previous files!

My Win7 is an absolutely clean and new install!

>>>>

>>Did the Win 7 installation migrate your previous files and programs to the new OS?

QUOTE=solbjerg;31020]Hi molngab

Cheers

solbjerg

Hey molngab,

That is a bug on the program.

I am curious, does your Scan work?

and please install IS360 v1.30 Again. That should solve the problem.

Cheers.

Hello!

I changed my op.system: my new system is Win7 Ult 64bit.

And I installed Iobit 360.

The program seems working normally, but, after the system starts, I see an error message:

see the jpg

What is this error?

Thanks

Archived