IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Polish localization of AWC 2.55

Janusz Grzybek

Hello,

My name is Janusz Grzybek and I live In Poland. I downloaded today latest version of the Advanced WindowsCare Pro (trial version). AWC is very good software and additional has multilanguage support, but unfortunately without Polish language. For this reason, I began Polish localization of AWC 2.55. I would like to finish this translation job in 2 or maximum 3 weeks.

Best regards,

Janusz

Hello,

Thank you Enoskype, I use exactly this file. If you want, I can to send for you in next week partial Polish localization for your preview. During localization process I found following problem concerned to polish special characters (umlauts). I created file in Unicode 16 LE format, but some highlighted (bold font, other color than standard of fonts, underline, etc) strings with special polish characters are incorrect displayed. I can avoid this problem by using Polish words not contained polish special characters, but this solution can to grow a bit translation process, and additional some strings aren't with Polish "computer slang" based on Microsoft and Borland repository files.

BTW:

Probably in near feature will be released version 3 beta of AWC (I read Tim Xue posts on Beta forum), and I can very quickly to adapt existing Polish translation from v.255 to new version, because I working with professional localization tools like Passolo, Sisulizer (I am partner of Sisulizer Ltd..) and Trados with advanced localization features like Translation Memory etc. I will be watch potential publishing new version on Beta forum

Best,

Janusz

Archived