IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Forum Suggestion

wozofoz

At the top of every page there is IObit, Advanced SystemCare Free Download, Google Custom Search and, I guess, Security 360 will appear there later.

I think it also needs a big, bold Usage of IObit Products link :smile:

Click on the link if you don't know why :wink:

All the best, woz of oz

You are right woz of oz!!

IObit had responded to my plea for it a while ago, but it apparently got pulled in favor of advertising.

No need to advertize in the forum I think, we all here know what good products we use :-)

And we have put quite a lot of work into it to make it as useful as we could. I am still adding pieces to it once in a while - enoskype too!.

To find the subject of interest one can use Table of content of USAGE - -, which is also a sticky thread in several sections.

Thank you for bringing the subject up my friend!!

Cheers

solbjerg

Not wants but needs

I put the link in my signature in the hope that it would get noticed more.

Usage of IObit Products is so well presented and easily understood, it is more than helpfull, it's an interesting read.

Those who are in charge of the forum layout need to realize that some things are essential and Usage of IObit Products is the most essential of all :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived