IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I can guarantee they will remove this thread. You might want to read it before it is.

MeeMeesiko

IOBit is a company of theft.

And I'm sure half of you just went "Yeah, right. Just another spammer."

Well, sure. You can leave now. I really don't care.

But you might want to read this:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29681

malwarebytes.org is a highly respected and quite old site. It is older than IOBit.

And this will be removed shortly, I'm sure. But it will only prove to those few that happen to read it that what's written on malwarebytes is true.

EDIT : Watch your language, or you will be banned!!!

That's how business is done in china. really --well there ya go--and you lived there i assume----so you come here and tell us of a bad experience.

try living in the USA -or Europa..or where i live--go away with your silly observation.and post non race sluring--no need for name calling--

if you have a point to make OK,but do it nicely -but not calling raciest remarks-

that will get you no where..

I can guarantee they will remove this thread. You might want to read it before it is. i hope thy do --

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

He (iotheft) is deleted and banned.

I gave the reason that he had previously been banned by a different username, - but I could equally well have banned him for racial slur.

The other one in this thread is apparently a first time "member" that still hasn't grasped that he is interfering in a help forum for users of IObit products. I doubt that he uses them, so what is he doing here?

On top of that - it is old news he is referring to - and therefore he must be what are usually referred to as a nagger as this seems to be his only errand here.

Cheers

solbjerg

That's how business is done in china. really --well there ya go--and you lived there i assume----so you come here and tell us of a bad experience.

try living in the USA -or Europa..or where i live--go away with your silly observation.and post non race sluring--no need for name calling--

if you have a point to make OK,but do it nicely -but not calling raciest remarks-

that will get you no where..

I can guarantee they will remove this thread. You might want to read it before it is. i hope thy do --

itsmejjj

Ok, do you feel better now. I will say this, I am a proud user of Iobits products and will continue to use them. BTW, I dont have Malwarebytes on my PC :smile:

I agree with Mongoose, I also love Iobits products and I used to use Malwarebytes but found it inferior to 360 and uninstalled it. Nuff said.

Yawwwwwwwwn

I can guarantee they will remove this thread.

I hope you don't get a job in sales when you grow up because your guarantees are worthless.

And I'm sure half of you just went "Yeah, right. Just another spammer."

No ! I thought "Yeah, right. Just another troll."

Well, sure. You can leave now. I really don't care.

If you don't care why did you bother to post, or are you just bored/boring ?

But you might want to read this:

That thread was closed on 4th November (2 weeks ago) so I suggest you complain to them about closing that thread.

And this will be removed shortly, I'm sure.

And I'm sure you are wrong again.

But it will only prove to those few that happen to read it that what's written on malwarebytes is true

Do you really consider that to be a logical conclusion ?

How about this then:

mbam closed the thread, therefore, mbam has something to hide !

Does that sound logical to you ? Using your reasoning it should !

But of course it's not a logical conclusion at all, mbam closed the thread because it had run it's course and all that needed to be said was said. It a shame you can't follow their example.

PS. I was going to make a comment about your bad choice of forum name Me Me Sicko but I decided not to.

Do your homework !!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the best, woz of oz

Not worthy of furter response.

I believe there are a few users who have low self esteem or other personal issues that result in their need to behave irrationally in an attempt to have some portion of their ego stroked. To somehow feel better about themselves. I look upon these souls with pity and remorse and hope someday they find within themself the answer to their dilemma.

I have chosen as of late not to stroke their ego by even responding at all. (this is the exception)

I wonder if simply ignoring them completely and banning them, removing that sense of satisfaction they get, will eventually lead them to go away?

Archived