IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Giveaway-Free ASC Pro

samr

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem - ADMIN PLEASE READ

Still have not gotten any email for the license.

I am receiving other email messages.

I have checked the spam filter.

I cannot resubmit my email address.

I tried the "Lost License" link and it says its an invalid address.

How do I get this license ?

Or is this a scam to collect email addresses ?

Hi Pyrath & wordward

The asked email adresse to validate the licence IS the account name received in the mail of iobit...

Copy and paste is the easiest way

Cheers

No, this does not work with the free license and as I said above I have the same problem with my license paid.

EDIT: When receiving the mail IObit's not our email address which is but an identifier.

For example :

Account Name: ascfdacpum

License code: """"-""""-""""-""""

When I try to enter the email address I stated here: http://db.iobit.com/license-free/asc-free-license.php tells me that the email associated with the code n ' is not valid. Now, if I enter the login instead of the email that tells me that the license was not valid and that I must buy the license.

Cannot Activate ASC Pro 3.4.1

I use Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit, 8 GB Ram, GeForce 9800 GT 1 GB Video Ram, Intel Dual Core 3.20 GHz Processor, Sata II 320 GB Hard Drive. I have downloaded the ASC Free 3.4.1 from Download.com and installed it. I tried to activate and register and I get an error message saying that I cannot use the activation code and registration because I need to purchase a new code for ASC Pro. I just received this one a few hours ago and it was supposedly for the software I downloaded. Since then I have uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller, rebooted, and reinstalled twice and I get the same error message. I know it was a free giveaway for the program and I followed the instruction about how to activate the program with cut and paste to avoid errors. Am I the only one with this problem? :?:

Can not activate ASC Pro

I’m having trouble with activating free ASC Pro 1 year license version.

Tried upgrading recent free version... ‘ Invalid registration’.

Un-installed, downloaded newer version from CNet, ...‘Invalid License Code for Account name’.

Requested resend license and got no response.

Any suggestions?

Problem Registering

I guess I am not the only one with problems registering ASCPro.

I got my new giveaway license and did a copy/paste but it does not accept.

I even put my old pro license which has a few months left and it will not take that either.

I would think they will resolve this glitch soon.

KOR-

Archived