IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Giveaway-Free ASC Pro

samr

I confirm I am doing the same but this does not work.

Same here. Uninstalled free version. Installed fresh download. Copy and paste name and code from email. Said something like invalid code and that I need to buy license. Bummer. Been looking for a deal like this with the Pro version for some time. Not that I'm a tightwad...just unemployed and pinching pennies. Guess I'll stick with the free version which is still a very good product.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went to the site and tried this an was told the server was closed due to to many connections. Really confused with the whole process.

This is the message I get when I try and retreive another license or registration code sent to my email address. The message is: Not connected : Host '208.101.36.35' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

Having the same problem on this end also. Received message that server had to many connections try again later. I have been trying since about 9:00 AM CST.

This is the message I received from trying to get another email with new codes. The message: Not connected : Host '208.101.36.35' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

Well it seems that Iobit has taken yet another backward step

1) The download included an unwanted and totally unneccessary toolbar

2 Despite NOT accepting the toolbar my homepage was changed

3) The licence code and the username were copied/pasted as per the

the instructions in the email I get a message saying this licence cannot be

activated, please purchase a new licence for AdvanceSystemcarePro

Having waited for this offer this is VERY disappointing

Just when I was beginning to trust Iobit again this happens:-x

ASC Free Pro offer for Thanksgiving

Hi Gang!

Signed up on my mother's behalf following official posted directions. Recieved license and followed the directions as listed in the email. The ASC application will not accept the license. I sent a notice regarding this back to whomever at IObit sent the license.

Different problem:

Ran ASC version 3.4.0 in free mode or the standard application which is released which is supposed to be upgradeable after the license is entered -- it is that application which failed to accept the license. The following is the message window which appears when ASC is scanning:

Windows - No Disk

Exception Processing Message C0000013 Parameter 75b66f7c 4 75b66f7c 75b66f7c

Cancel Try Again Continue

The window cannot disappear no matter what selection is made. The only solution is to reboot windows.

Thought you should know.

Hi aguilarojo

Please try downloading latest version 3.4.1 and install that.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi Gang!

Signed up on my mother's behalf following official posted directions. Recieved license and followed the directions as listed in the email. The ASC application will not accept the license. I sent a notice regarding this back to whomever at IObit sent the license.

Different problem:

Ran ASC version 3.4.0 in free mode or the standard application which is released which is supposed to be upgradeable after the license is entered -- it is that application which failed to accept the license. The following is the message window which appears when ASC is scanning:

Windows - No Disk

The window cannot disappear no matter what selection is made. The only solution is to reboot windows.

Thought you should know.

Different problem:

Windows - No Disk

Thought you should know.

Hi aguilarojo,

This has been discussed many times in the forum, and there are solutions, but update to the recent version ASC 3.41.

You can download it from ASC 3 version 3.4.1 is released thread.

Cheers.

Hi aguilarojo

Please try downloading latest version 3.4.1 and install that.

Cheers

solbjerg

ok thank you for the advice (how nice) but several people including me have already explained that this does not change the problem. Whether it's version 3.4.0 or 3.4.1: Unable to return the license.

Even with the methodology explained above (disconnect from internet) it does not work because it must validate the license servers by IObit. And therein lies the problem.

ok thank you for the advice (how nice) but several people including me have already explained that this does not change the problem. Whether it's version 3.4.0 or 3.4.1: Unable to return the license.

Futurefr,

We are all users here and trying to help the users of the Forum.

solbjerg pointed out that for the different problem of aguilarojo.

Everybody understand that there is a problem with activation of the licenses.

It can only be solved by IObit and the time of the day now is not convenient for them to intervene.

It is better to wait for them or at least post if you have a solution.

There is no need to be rude.

Cheers.

Simply explain until you're at a different time: I am not a medium. Good evening / day / morning, I will wait quietly until my license is restored.

It is not me that in a different time but IObit is.

You entered to the forum in June, and you don't know that IObit company and staff are in China.

OK, I will note that it needs to be a medium to know that.

if your licence key fails wait 24 hours and try again looks like the server that handles this job crashed due to such a high demand for this very popular software.

I don't have a problem with that. After all I waited all week for the free license and considering it's a great giveaway, patience shall be practiced. lol.

Futurefr,

We are all users here and trying to help the users of the Forum.

solbjerg pointed out that for the different problem of aguilarojo.

Everybody understand that there is a problem with activation of the licenses.

It can only be solved by IObit and the time of the day now is not convenient for them to intervene.

It is better to wait for them or at least post if you have a solution.

There is no need to be rude.

Cheers.

If it hasn't already been posted, there is a quick and easy workaround. If your codes dont work, turn off or unplug your network or interrnet connection(router, cable box, etc.). Then try entering your codes again. It worked with mine. Then you can reconnect your internet. :smile:

If it hasn't already been posted, there is a quick and easy workaround. If your codes dont work, turn off or unplug your network or interrnet connection(router, cable box, etc.). Then try entering your codes again. It worked with mine. Then you can reconnect your internet. :smile:

followed your advice, and worked fine. thanks

Archived