IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

update for garybears macrium

sunny staines

update for garybears macrium  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi enoskype. Thanks!!

http://forums.iobit.com/images/misc/poll_posticon.gif Hi garybear, your poll is on. :grin:

If you think of adding other options, please let me know.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype. You are just to cool my friend. Thank you!!--gary poll bear.:-o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks A.T.

Gary,

Take a look at FAQ (Reading and Posting Messages) How do I create and vote in polls.

Hope this points in the right direction, should you want to proceed.

A.T.

Hey A.T. I had never seen that before and didn't know any thing about creating a poll. Thanks friend. You can learn some thing every day on this forum. Its the best there is. ----garybear

Yes, its just that simple to use the Macruim Reflect Image Backup Software which has given me the freedom and courage to improve my computer and its security in ways that I would never have attempted to do without this very dependable system of Disc Image backups in place and a 100% reliable Rescue CD to implement them with at any time and for any reason that might arise.

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/macrium.jpg

~Maxx~

Hi maxx

Yes, its just that simple to use the Macruim Reflect Image Backup Software which has given me the freedom and courage to improve my computer and its security in ways that I would never have attempted to do without this very dependable system of Disc Image backups in place and a 100% reliable Rescue CD to implement them with at any time and for any reason that might arise.

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/macrium.jpg

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx. Yes it is very simple and user friendly and still just 10 of our members take the little bit of effort to back up their OS. Its hard for me to understand, but I'll not start preaching again as it goes on deaf ears. One day they will see that BSOD and they will have to start all over .That's very sad because this is so easy to do. I've done all I can do and you can't force people to back up their OS. Thanks for all your help my friend on this program; we tried.---garybear

gaytbear- The main reason that I snapped to and installed Macrium Reflect Image Backups on several attached Hard Drives, a 16 GB USB Flash Drive and even a set of 3 DVD's is because I had already been down that road of hard knocks before and as it turned out I avoided another 100 hours of manually backing up my computer by just 18 days when did my first Macrium Reflect Image Restore in just 10 minutes saving me 99 hours and 50 minutes of trying to remember and recreate all of the 1,000's of settings changes I made over 18 months to get my computer to run 40% faster for 1/2 of the resources.

For me the moral of the story is that if it weren't for the hard way I would not have learned anything about this at all, but fortunately all those hard lessons created enough sense in me to instantly understand and adopt the much easier and painless way of confronting these kinds of tragedies that you introduced me to in Macrium Reflect which solves them perfectly in just a few minutes.

~Maxx

still just 10 of our members take the little bit of effort to back up their OS. Its hard for me to understand, but I'll not start preaching again as it goes on deaf ears.

no you are dead wrong..why the harder we push this the more will wake up..

i think there are more but not voting,SHY perhaps..

her is what i think .

ok you already did this when i asked you to post your way..it became

far to long.with to many comments...

.but i think you should make a thread,and no one interferes or answers the thread.no any comments.bar your post and Gide.

keeping it to the point.instead of it THE POST becoming over long..

meaning its left alone by any other member...then have it locked down when you are done??

if this is ok admins rid any other comments but your posting only...

then we can Gide people to it.. it,or even considered sticking it down..

but that's just my idea.....NO HIJACKING THE TREAD ...NO INTERFERENCE BY ANY ONE .

like hey that's good..or thanks gary,.and so on...

you may want to call it gary's way to back up ! or something..

itsmejjj

still just 10 of our members take the little bit of effort to back up their OS. Its hard for me to understand, but I'll not start preaching again as it goes on deaf ears.

no you are dead wrong..why the harder we push this the more will wake up..

i think there are more but not voting,SHY perhaps..

her is what i think .

ok you already did this when i asked you to post your way..it became

far to long.with to many comments...

.but i think you should make a thread,and no one interferes or answers the thread.no any comments.bar your post and Gide.

keeping it to the point.instead of it THE POST becoming over long..

meaning its left alone by any other member...then have it locked down when you are done??

if this is ok admins rid any other comments but your posting only...

then we can Gide people to it.. it,or even considered sticking it down..

but that's just my idea.....

itsmejjj

Thanks JJJ. You are very kind and thoughtful my friend. We have both tried hard to get our members to back up their OS. I think we have done enough and if they choose not to, we can not force them and they will learn the hard way. You are very wise my friend and very respected. Thank you.---garybear

I think we have done enough and if they choose not

well ok .i still think you should..i almost insist you do..?

you got plenty of support .and would mean to me a lot if you did this..

but no one interferes with it..or comment..please do it..

and all members stay out of the tread!!!

itsmejjj

Hi jjjj!!!

I think we have done enough and if they choose not

well ok .i still think you should..i almost insist you do..?

you got plenty of support .and would mean to me a lot if you did this..

but no one interferes with it..or comment..please do it..

and all members stay out of the tread!!!

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. You are my friend and I would do any thing you asked me to do if I could. I could do this. Lets wait to see what enoskype and solbjerg have to say before we do this. I'm hoping some day IObit will have their own back up program. That would be so sweet . You are a true friend jjj. You are a big assent to our forum. Thank you my friend. ---garybear

I am of the opinion that the more of us who speak from valuable and very diverse experiences on any particular subject the richer and more informative the helpful the dialog becomes to the equally diverse audience that reads and may even choose to participate in the thread out of interest in learning more.

~Maxx~

I am of the opinion that the more of us who speak from valuable and very diverse experiences on any particular subject the richer and more informative the helpful the dialog becomes to the equally diverse audience that reads and may even choose to participate in the thread out of interest in learning more.

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx Wow my friend you have a way with words that always amazes me.---garybear

~Maxx~

wohhh ok not sure whats said here .but i meant it kindly

for gary ta start a thread and we all keep of it,on how ta use malcium.as a Gide . i assume and think you say tha same..????

gee the languish whooo hard for me sometimes i do not have a clue what ya siad here..

itsmejjj

Very unsure but poll may not be working anymore.

This is a new area for me... so I'm very unsure here, just putting it out there. atailor1 has inquired how to vote on the poll... he says Aye!!! I'm in... but how do polls work... I look a little bit and find forum information link I post here (just a few spots earlier). GB says thanks.

If I understand correctly, poll must be with new thread.

GB's poll was introduced later in this thread... with expiration date at the end of the year. The introduction happening not at the "beginning" of the thread, but later... perhaps thats why the numbers aren't changing... haven't changed after day 1? atailor1 can't vote... but wants to. Because he didn't vote in the poll before the "thread page" changed. The poll only reflects the votes of those who voted before the thread changed pages.

According to what I read... poll is to be introduced at introduction of thread??

Please help me and atailor1 and I understand this!

I have already voted(the second one to vote on the poll), So it tells me I have already voted. Done that, been there,,, bought the macrium tshirt!!!

Here's the forum link again: http://forums.iobit.com/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=poll&match=all&titlesonly=0

Thanks-a-million!

Hi guys,

I have opened the poll for this thread seeing that there was a wish, and put the deadline as the end of the year arbitrarily.

It will not mater what time the poll is opened in a thread, in the beginning or later.

One forum member can vote only once, even Administrators included, and vote can not be changed later.

Will you please elaborate the questions, so I will try to answer.

There are 10 votes in this thread at the moment, because only 10 members voted.

It doesn't mean that the other members who have not voted are not using backup software or using Macrium Reflect or other backup software.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype

I would certainly hope that more than 10 people that visits this forum use a backup device :-)

But it does look as if gary has almost seven on his conscience for the moment :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi guys,

It will not mater what time the poll is opened in a thread, in the beginning or later.

One forum member can vote only once, even Administrators included, and can not be changed.

Will you please elaborate the questions, so I will try to answer.

There are 10 votes in this thread at the moment, because only 10 members voted.

It doesn't mean that the other members who have not voted are not using backup software or using Macrium Reflect or other backup software.

Cheers.

Archived