IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advanced system care free

djrocs88

So I am running windows xp and a few weeks ago i was encouraged to download the new version of this product. Since I like and use the old product I thought why not....and that is where i went wrong. Now whenever i try to do a scan when it tries to scan the registry it keeps grunting and spitting up a error message that says windows -no disc and in the box it says exception processing message and then a whole bunch of numbers ...it does this and when i cancel them all out it goes again for a bit then does it again and then goes for a bit when cancelled till finally it stops with this about 5 times before getting through the scan.

I am not great with computers so either you guys have the answer or this will be deleted from my system for good as I am not going through that every scan.

thanks guys in advance

Welcome

Welcome to the forum Djrocs88 :smile:

First, are you sure you have updated to the latest version of Advanced SystemCare which is 3.4.1 ?

If not please see This Thread and update. This will hopefully fix the problem.

If you have updated already then it may be best to do a Clean Install.

If you are unsure how to do a Clean Install, go to Usage of IObit Products - Over the top/Clean install

If updating and Clean Install doesn't help and the problem still exists please see This Thread and follow the instructions given by cicely

Note: The instructions were given by cicely before the update so they should not be necessary now but.......

Good luck and please post again to tell us how it went :)

All the best, woz of oz

Archived