IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

after system optimzation,avira service cant activate

tedcat

…after the system optimization(i choose for daily use)&click ”maitain system”button ,click repair button,and reboot my pc,

all the Avira services(antivirus guard,mailguard,webguard,firewall)cant activate!!

Avira premium suite 9,

Advanced systemcare pro3.4.1

Hi tedcat,

Please read the whole thread of USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS in Lounge section.

You can also read Advanced SystemCare online help in http://www.iobit.com/support.html page.

Cheers.

I have no idea how the thread can help me solve the problem,and i have tried the support html,but the online feedback url dont work:i click the ”send email”button and the button withno response!!

I have no idea how the thread can help me solve the problem,and i have tried the support html,but the online feedback url dont work:i click the ”send email”button and the button withno response!!

I will try the restore center to see if it could make it in normal state~

Hi Mongoose,

I think the Restore with Windows, and than carefuly selecting the items to be ignored by right clicking on xx problems found. details, will be a remedy.

Cheers.

hi,i 'm here ~

thanks for Mongoose's advice,but it didn't work,

i finally use the restore with windows back to the time (after installing the asc,ran asc and itself create the restore point :D )and then avira services can normally activate~~

========

i thought that the avira services were considered spy(or unsafe) component by asc,so asc disable the avira services with some kind method,and it keep the avira service not to be activated??

Hi Mongoose,

I think the Restore with Windows, and than carefuly selecting the items to be ignored by right clicking on xx problems found. details, will be a remedy.

Cheers.

Hi tedcat,

Good to hear that you have recovered.

Next time you use ASC, please follow the suggestion in the quote.

You can put the items to the Ignore List after Scan, clicking on the problems found to open the details window and right clicking on the avira concerned items, and choosing ignore this item.

Cheers.

Archived