IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

after using ”intenet optimizer”,the bt downloading speed slow down

tedcat

after i use the internet optimizer..and choose ”10mbps”,the bt downloading speed slow down and cant run full speed with 10mbps....(.i am sure that the torrent can run downloading speed 500kb/s~1.1mb/s,but after that it only almost 100kb/s), how could i recover the parameter..

Advancedsystemcare pro3.4.1

Bt:spirit

My adsl :10mbps/2mbps(download/upload)

after i use the internet optimizer..and choose ”10mbps”,the bt downloading speed slow down and cant run full speed with 10mbps....(.i am sure that the torrent can run downloading speed 500kb/s~1.1mb/s,but after that it only almost 100kb/s), how could i recover the parameter..

Advancedsystemcare pro3.4.1

Bt:spirit

My adsl :10mbps/2mbps(download/upload)

Hi again tedcat,

There is a Restore on top right of the main GUI of Internet Optimizer. You can use it. Please read USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread.

Cheers.

If your internet speed is not 10mb it might mess it up. My speed is 7mb but I picked 6mb cause 7 is not an option and it run fine

Hummmh..but before i try the option,the same torrent can run full 1.1mb/s...with 10 seeds and thousands connection with it..

Tedcat,

FYI,

You shouldn't use Internet Optimizer in Windows 7 OS.

In fact it shouldn't work, but perhaps yours is 64-bit, that's why it may have seemed to work.

In Vista and Windows7, Internet Optimizer does not work. Those OSs' own optimization is best for them.

Cheers.

Archived