IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

i need help with x skins

jsr27

Hi jsr27,

What language do you understand?

Also...

A) There is a new XSkin Pro program available as Beta 2 has now ended. ( available as of today )

B) The installer should do most of the work for you.

C) There appears to be an error if the skin does not include a "scan.avi" file..

This is due to IOBit changing the contents of the skin recently.

You may copy this file from the Black or White skin folder.

Hope that helps!!

8)

more help needed!!!

:mrgreen:

Hi jsr

In Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section I found these two links:

Designing New Skins for ASC (Part 1)

Designing New Skins for ASC (Part 2)

Cheers

solbjerg

thanks for your effort but i need some one to explain how to get the xskins to show up on my asc pro program. i dont want to design them. again thanks for any help you can give me.:mrgreen:

Hi jsr

If you have downloaded some xskins and want to use the pictures they have in Bg_Content and Bg_Main you can just copy those two files and then go to the skin folder of the ASC program and insert them in either the Black or the White folder, it will ask you if you want to exchange the files that are already there with the new copied ones and you ok that.

Before you do all that please copy the skin folder you want to use, then rename the chosen folder in the skin folder e.g. black to black (original) and paste the previously copied file Black in the folder, it is then in this file that you insert the pictures you have chosen as the new Bg_content and the new Bg_main.

Then in the program window of ASC you choose the user setting of skin to e.g. black.

Try that and let's hear how it goes.

Cheers

solbjerg

:mrgreen:

thanks for your effort but i need some one to explain how to get the xskins to show up on my asc pro program. i dont want to design them. again thanks for any help you can give me.:mrgreen:

Archived