IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Regarding Security analyzer

Ch2009

Hi everyone,

I am a new user, I have deleted some of the log files from the security analyzer by mistake, I am using Vista. Is there anyways for me to recover the files? I know that I wasn't careful enough the first time round, I was just hoping if anyone knows ways to restore the deleted file.

Thank you all for your patience and time

Hi Ch

Have you tried the Restore Center Option?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi everyone,

I am a new user, I have deleted some of the log files from the security analyzer by mistake, I am using Vista. Is there anyways for me to recover the files? I know that I wasn't careful enough the first time round, I was just hoping if anyone knows ways to restore the deleted file.

Thank you all for your patience and time

I have tried the restore option and restore it back to the time I first used it, but I think the log files are still gone. I guess the only way to get the log file back is to pay for a priced "restore software" or re-install the window and hopfully get it back T_T~ its all my itchy fingers fault for not making sure~ err

By the way, thanks solbjerg for your advice, I have a lot to learn.

Cheers

Ch

Archived