IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

3.1 disappointing:more than 40 hours a defrag

Hi,

As a beta tester for different sofware I know what a beta means but this time I don't know what to think.

The bugs seem to stick to the version.

I wanted to a comprehensive defrag. So I started it Satuday morning and after 40 hours I had to stop it.

1. Impossible to stop a defrag, had to kill the process. Strange?

2. I left open the program during the defrag, it showed 18% after 40 hours. But in the system tray it showed 75 %???!!!

Don't you think that something should be done about those bugs?

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it more than 10 times.

Any (effective) suggestions?

Hi,

As a beta tester for different sofware I know what a beta means but this time I don't know what to think.

The bugs seem to stick to the version.

I wanted to a comprehensive defrag. So I started it Satuday morning and after 40 hours I had to stop it.

1. Impossible to stop a defrag, had to kill the process. Strange?

2. I left open the program during the defrag, it showed 18% after 40 hours. But in the system tray it showed 75 %???!!!

Don't you think that something should be done about those bugs?

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it more than 10 times.

Any (effective) suggestions?

yes, run quick defrag 1st then comprehensive. it should speed things a long

Thanks for the idea. But that's exactly what I had done.

And there is still this discrepancy between displays:

18% in the software window and 75% in the system tray.

Which one is right?:)

ok i dont run it in system tray for starters i think iobit's products are best used for on demand rather than sitting in the tray. when i used windowscare in my system tray it froze my pc but it makes a great on demand application. so just disable the start up part of it and just use the defragger as an on demand defragger and it should work a lot better.

Archived