IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC and 10bit360 [SOLVED]

Both advanced system care and 10bit 360,both pro versions that I paid for and now my avast antivirus has detected trojans among them.They both have been removed,and I got my liscense keys to re-download,but they keep coming up as Trojans and my Avast anti virus,will not allow me to down load them.Please help,this just started today and I've had all 3 programs for awhile.I'm thinking maybe someone hacked into the main server,or something,I dont know,I need to know whats happening,before my accounts all disappear......

asc 360 pro probs

Hi, I tried uninstalling everything,and now I cant re-install them.Advanced system care pro,looks like its downloading,but it doesn't show up anywhere on my system.I have tried everything and it just wont install,I am getting very upset,Please Help.

Please wait for the Avast fix [solved]

Hi, I tried uninstalling everything,and now I cant re-install them.Advanced system care pro,looks like its downloading,but it doesn't show up anywhere on my system.I have tried everything and it just wont install,I am getting very upset,Please Help.

Edit: Please read the next post by pyrath

This is a problem with Avast and can only be solved by Avast.

Unfortunately nobody at IObit or anyone on this forum can do anything to help at this stage, we must wait for Avast to fix this.

Please see this latest comment by Krissy

All the best, woz of oz

i had the same problem with avast detecting the iobit products as viruses.

as i logged into the iobit forums, i received an update from avast that required a restart. after i restarted, it stopped detecting them. so i'm assuming avast quickly patched the false positives.

Archived