IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Browser

When I run Advance Care Systems on my computer it resets my Yahoo browser home page (My Yahoo) back to the standard browser home. It also resets my bank login page back to the original settings and I have to start at the very beginning to login again.

Is there some setting in the Advance Care System program that I need to change?

Gale

Certainly

On the top of the ASC window, click on settings. Then on the left side near the bottom of the list you will find "ignore list". Anything you put here (browser pages with attached cookies) will be skipped when you scan.

Hope this helps!

Peace and prosperity to all!!

• 3 weeks later...

can't remove

appears to be a files missing to uninstall smart defrag and iobit toolbar after running asc. error message says ("C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit SmartDefrag\unins000.msg" is missing. Please correct the problem or obtain a new copy of the program. OK)

the error message for the toolbar is INSTALL.LOG is missing.

The SmartDefrag appears to be redundant after the ASC Disk Defragment.

Hi lesIzzmor,

Try downloading & re-installing smart defrag &toolbar "over the top" of the old version. This should replace the files. Then re-scan w/ ASC & click on the orange"#" problems found. If you see anything refering to these files, right click on the entry & add to the ignore list.

samr.

Archived