IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

A question about ASC Pro (cost)

Triciaa

Hi Triciaa

Ha-ha sounds as if they have a currency converter of a special kind :-)

Try contacting them - for example through sales.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have the free version and decided I would upgrade at a cost of $19.95, of course being in the Uk this would then be converted to GB pounds, works out to be about £12. I am wondering why they are asking for £19.04?

Hi Triciaa

Ha-ha sounds as if they have a currency converter of a special kind :-)

Try contacting them - for example through sales.

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you for your quick reply :) I did try contacting them but it seems I can only do so if I am awaiting the pro version or have problems with payment:roll:

Ok Triciaa

Then try contacting Tim Zue or Krissy

There are some contact information in Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section - try finding one that sounds probable :-)

Good luck (the currency conversion really gave me a laugh)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you for your quick reply :) I did try contacting them but it seems I can only do so if I am awaiting the pro version or have problems with payment:roll:

Sound as a Pound

Welcome to the forum Triciaa :smile:

Hopefully Tim or Krissy will get it worked out for you and all those that follow

Since £19 is about $29.95 I can only guess that the computerized billing thingie is not taking into account the:

Special Offer - Save $10

Original Price: $29.95

NOW ONLY: $19.95

All the best, woz of oz

Krissy

I have had no reply yet to the email I sent to support at 10bit re the cost of ASC Pro:roll:

Hi Triciaa,

allow me to interfere in this thread ...please :grin:

I was sometimes led to contact IOBIT support, unsuccessfully. And then I have make the acquaintance of Angel Krissy, the lovely IOBIT girl, who in three times helped me, fast and in a positive way...

you could send her a private message from http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1806 , clicking on her pseudo and choosing "send a private message to Krissy"

Best regard

Hi Triciaa,

allow me to interfere in this thread ...please :grin:

I was sometimes led to contact IOBIT support, unsuccessfully. And then I have make the acquaintance of Angel Krissy, the lovely IOBIT girl, who in three times helped me, fast and in a positive way...

you could send her a private message from http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1806 , clicking on her pseudo and choosing "send a private message to Krissy"

Best regard

Thank you very much titou, I did send krissy a PM last Wednesday I believe, but as of yet have had no reply, it was for that reason I decided to contact IObit support.

Ooops pm was sent on the 4th Dec

Hi Tricia

I suppose you have tried these?

support@avangate.com

http://www.avangate.com/customer-services/

https://secure.avangate.com/support/faq.php?merchant=LOBIT&template=iobit&question=50&category=9

Please try the avangate support address, this is taking far to long, you are very patient (I take my hat off :-) )

Cheers

solbjerg

Thank you very much titou, I did send krissy a PM last Wednesday I believe, but as of yet have had no reply, it was for that reason I decided to contact IObit support.

Ooops pm was sent on the 4th Dec

Many thanks ...

Hi again Triciaa,

I will follow your request from the Support Team, and thank you for your understanding.

Cheers.

Good morning enoskype:smile: Yaaayaaaaaaaaa I have good news. This morning I had a very nice email from the support team and I now have the Pro version installed, as a lovely gesture the sent me a licence number:smile:

Thank you for your help over the past couple of weeks on this matter and a thank you also to other members who offered advice.

Tricia

Hi Triciaa :-)

Great!!

I can easily understand that it must have seemed like a couple of weeks :-)

How much did you have to spend in £ then?

Cheers

solbjerg

Good morning enoskype:smile: Yaaayaaaaaaaaa I have good news. This morning I had a very nice email from the support team and I now have the Pro version installed, as a lovely gesture the sent me a licence number:smile:

Thank you for your help over the past couple of weeks on this matter and a thank you also to other members who offered advice.

Tricia

Archived