IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updates for 360

KOR

Hi KOR

At the moment they seem to come every second day.

Currently: core.def 3,031,072 bytes 06. december 2009 66,44% of largest size

About >1000 definitions bytes added every day, but apparently only updated every second day.

They are probably working hard on the next version. :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

It would seem that the updates for 360 are very slow to come forth.

Anyone have any information on this matter.

KOR-

I am a Senior Moderator and Software Editor for one of the biggest forums in the world, I won't mention the name here because I do not know if your rules allow this, but I spend most of my time reviewing software that will be beneficial to our members.

This software is a mystery to me, ( yes I have a paid license) updates are not as frequent as they were when the program was released and it seems to miss malware that other programs pick up. It would be helpful if a list of compatible A/V programs were posted because this might be the problem. I may be wrong so please do not take my opinions as fact. Sorry for hijacking this thread.:oops:

It is not a hijack alan1476. :-D

The reason of updates being not as frequent as before can be described as IObit is being very, very careful not to cause any accusations again as happened about a month ago by MBAM, and because of that, IObit is building up the database from nearly starting point again.

As solbjerg points out, they are at around the 2/3 of the highest detection rate at the moment.

For your asking about a compatible A/V list, there is not any incompatible A/V as far as I know at the moment.

From time to time some A/V softwares give false positive alerts that's all and they correct them in the next database update.

Cheers.

Archived