IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to start ASCP3 hidden in system tray?

JesusInsideMe

Hello everyone, please help me with this matter, every time I start windows (6 or 7 times a day), ASCP3 shows it's GUI in front of me, and I need to close it to minimize, I would want ASCP3 has the same behavior like my another apps, where when it starts go quiet to system tray, where it remains until I need it.

I use a program called "Startup Delayer" where I can set a parameter to a program, I have tested some (-h, /h, /m, /M, /hide, Hide, etc.) all....unsuccessfully! :-(

Any registry modification suggestion?

Can you help with this please?

Thank in advance for your asap support.

God bless you. :wink:

hi JIM

Please open ASC - click on Options in right hand upper corner - remove the tick you have in Execute at Windows StartUp.

Then please read and configure your settings and click apply for every setting you change and finally click ok.

Please also read Usage of IObit Products in the Lounge section.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello everyone, please help me with this matter, every time I start windows (6 or 7 times a day), ASCP3 shows it's GUI in front of me, and I need to close it to minimize, I would want ASCP3 has the same behavior like my another apps, where when it starts go quiet to system tray, where it remains until I need it.

I use a program called "Startup Delayer" where I can set a parameter to a program, I have tested some (-h, /h, /m, /M, /hide, Hide, etc.) all....unsuccessfully! :-(

Any registry modification suggestion?

Can you help with this please?

Thank in advance for your asap support.

God bless you. :wink:

If it doesn't work with the suggestion of solbjerg, please check the

Registry Entry : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Name is Advanced SystemCare 3 and the

Type is REG_SZ and the

Data is:"C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe" /startup

If it does not exist, create it and try.

Cheers.

Hello netfellows, thanks for your support, the feature mentioned by solbjerg is not ticked, I tried the enoskype suggestion, and in addition to "/startup" in the end, I wrote "Hide", "Tray", "/startup /Embedding"... all unsuccessfully again! :-(

I hope in Christ, to continue having other suggestions.

God bless you, bye :wink:

Hi Jim

Sometimes refreshing a setting helps-

What precisely are your ASC version?

The startup program you are using may interfere with the settings in ASC, I have no idea as to how - I don't know the program.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hello netfellows, thanks for your support, the feature mentioned by solbjerg is not ticked, I tried the enoskype suggestion, and in addition to "/startup" in the end, I wrote "Hide", "Tray", "/startup /Embedding"... all unsuccessfully again! :-(

I hope in Christ, to continue having other suggestions.

God bless you, bye :wink:

Archived