IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

backing up with software

itsmejjj

Ocster Backup - a truly great solution to keep your data safe. It's easy-to-use, friendly, powerful and reliable. One of the best backup tools, highly-recommended.

Download tube.com

Box shot of Ocster Backup Free Ocster Backup Free is a great backup software that was designed from the start to work fully automatic. You simply specify what you want backed up and when and then the software takes care of the rest.

Ocster Backup Free creates backup copies of your files and stores them either on an external hard disk or on the specially secured Ocster Secure Storage.

# Backups are strongly encrypted and protected with a user password

# Backups are compressed intelligently to save space

# Backups are performed automatically at scheduled times

# Backups can be stopped and resumed. This is handy when the computer needs to be shut down.

http://www.ocster.com/ocster-backup-free/en

ok a free back up i tested..and its just that..its not malcruim..its a back up

pure and simple .you can set it as a daily or just a file ..folder or the c:/ drive

set up a plan...now also block there link.stop linking..just warning it will!!

try to in the background...more to do with update....

for a free back up program not bad ,but the first one made as in the drive,

well take a while..but you can do as you please in the mean time,,

i tested this and works 100% on 7.

advice

this is probably a good one for folder backups more so than the drive itself..

as this is rather slow.if you worry about speed.of backing up a drive..

`as it compress the back up .but i found it very good to back up my downloads,and so on..and you can password it .that's very handy.

if you worry about this.

So will i keep this YES its installed on all the pcs now...i do like it..

itsmejjj your soft ware Tester!

to test this more i changed this to daytime back up .and it take ruffly half a hour to do the c:\ drive complicatedly... and as i go about my tasks..

you notice nothing different bar the drive working more at this stage.when done you close the app. i think very handy to have.

and it will restore .exactly at the time of back up .replacing all the drive ..and folders as you had them..very handy indeed.

so using mailcrium.as your IMAGE back up as in a need to fix the drive.if it were to fail. this is most a handy app..

one would use to image the drive weekly,and this app every day...

a nice combination..

please try it .its very safe to use.!

itsmejjj your software tester!

Thanks

Excellent jjj I am going to check this one out :smile:

So now there is Macrium Reflect doing a weekly image and Ocster doing a daily backup, but what about an instant backup for those Very Important Documents.

Karen's Replicator will do the job.

• Insert a USB Flashdrive or card (or whatever) and create a Job like Important Document to Flashdrive

• Create a Shortcut to Job and rename the shortcut icon to Important Document to Flashdrive (or whatever you like) and keep it handy on your Desktop.

• When you finish editing Important Document just double click the shortcut icon and zap, it's backed up :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Excellent jjj I am going to check this one out :smile:

So now there is Macrium Reflect doing a weekly image and Ocster doing a daily backup, but what about an instant backup for those Very Important Documents.

Karen's Replicator will do the job.

• Insert a USB Flashdrive or card (or whatever) and create a Job like Important Document to Flashdrive

• Create a Shortcut to Job and rename the shortcut icon to Important Document to Flashdrive (or whatever you like) and keep it handy on your Desktop.

• When you finish editing Important Document just double click the shortcut icon and zap, it's backed up :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

think you find you can do it with this one just hit the app and plan or do it on demand...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Melvin,

Usefullll points out to Backup Online, I suppose.

Hi usefullll,

I will appreciate if members giving non-spam links, also explain the link's content briefly. Otherwise, it will take much more time of the Mods/Admins and other members trying to find out what it is!

Thank you.

Cheers.

Archived