IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AWC.exe Possibly nasty!

blacksea

I just saved my hijack report as I do every 2 weeks for safety.

I let it checked by http://hijackthis.de/#anl .

Before the analyses I didnt noticed the following.

-

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe

Safe

Possibly nasty! According to our database this process runs normally in c:\programme\awc\! Check if you know this process and arrange a viruscheck where required. This entry was classified from our visitors as good.

I think it is based on the old AWC where IObit didn't had the 360 security yet. Now that they have, they made a new map order to separate AWC and IS360. I don't know but I think that's the reason. Correct me if I am wrong.

Blacksea.

Wow! An un-noticed oversight until now!

It appears to be a simple oversight. The Iobit team changed part of the pathway entry, but didn't revise AWC into ASC. It is current and safe, just needs to be revised. No virus or corruption, just overlooked.

Thanks for pointing it out Blacksea!!!

It appears to be a simple oversight. The Iobit team changed part of the pathway entry, but didn't revise AWC into ASC. It is current and safe, just needs to be revised. No virus or corruption, just overlooked.

Thanks for pointing it out Blacksea!!!

Hi Melvin_Deal,

Yeah, I thought it was something like that. It was not for me because I know it's safe. I just wanted to point it out for those who are new and don't know allot about IObit. NP Melvin!

cheers.

Archived