IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

COMODO Leak Test

itsmejjj

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok look here you see what i mean .would i post this if it were my real ip??

don't think so..

like i said you good now and learning..

that is why we watch over one and the other..

and that's all

no ya dead wrong..sand box or a fire wall can not hide you.if i use a crawler ta seek open .or ips that may show .i could find you.or trace you if i was hunting .

or any ip ..but i need a good lock on to ya isp .and sort out the weak links..

then hit..its not likely .i would want ta do this unless i relay, went after you if my crawler spotted you.as in ip number found..

general/area servers location ,no sir .my crawler will pin you exactly if i find a weakness or a number ,then set out try ta hit..or use you..as in port attacking.our ride your ip.look sounds all scary .but i am talking a hacker that a real nasty type..

My IP changes every time I reboot ,yes that is so ,why .your are in a pool

that changes the numbers,but its your ips providers .main ip that is what i want. not your shown ip..and the address it shown as your isp man.home .state,town ,phone,and street ad.so now we pin you down to where you live

then that in itself is no big deal bar we get the idea where you are at..

i hope this is making sense..

ok now this is where a top fire wall will stop any one trying ta hit ya.as my crawler is seeking.it would should be blocked..but i may persist,and try .until you reboot..i would lose you as you are and have a new ad(ip) number than i need ta start over..and hunt ya .but as i now know your ISP man ADDRESS

it would take me less time in the relentless hunt ,after you.

agian i am talking .a real bad hacker! that for what ever reason is after you.or I

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

ok look here you see what i mean .would i post this if it were my real ip??

don't think so..

like i said you good now and learning..

that is why we watch over one and the other..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. My IP changes every time I reboot. I'm very confused. I don't see how you can know where I am if my IP is changing when I reboot. I just rebooted and my IP is different, Please help me to understand. I wish to know this very much.---gary My IP is different than what you saw in my screen print. Every time I reboot I get a different IP. I think this is right. If I am wrong please help me to understand.

The part I don't get jjj

The part about "sort out the weakest links" please elaborate on this.

To gary: You have a dynamic versus static address via your ISP. It changes when you go online or offline(reset), or reboot. Yours is dynamic thats why it changes. Static is easier for what jjj is talking about, but ("crawler") would still be able to isolate your address, but take just a little(small amount of time) longer.

Thanks JJJ!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_IP_address#Static_and_dynamic_IP_addresses

Hi Mel!!!

So within the box the general/area servers location will be revealed... and thats all. I suspect this to be true but want to confirm.

Hi Mel. My first 6 numbers are always the same; I think, but my last numbers change every time I reboot and go on line. I think I'm right about this but I'm not sure. I'm just learning all this stealth stuff.---gary

Hi Mel. My first 6 numbers are always the same

yes that is what i say..i got ya pinned close..its YOU IP provider..and you are in there..

ok i try hard ta make this clear..a open port,or half open port is what i go after first.probing..i need only 1.boom i am in .and ya don't even know it..

now we go a bit more i try ta get your system ta link with me as in respond!

not easy iffa ya got a fire wall like you have..but let me tell ya there are some smart cookies out there..and we need ta lock on..

lets piont out something here .a stealthy system is that locked from a attacker meaning no open ports...or half open ports..

in other words not responding to a crawler or probe..i am trying ta keep this simple.without tha tec explanation..

itsmejjj

Hi Mel. My first 6 numbers are always the same

yes that is what i say..i got ya pinned close..its YOU IP provider..and you are in there..

ok i try hard ta make this clear..a open port,or half open port is what i go after first.probing..i need only 1.boom i am in .and ya don't even know it..

now we go a bit more i try ta get your system ta link with me as in respond!

not easy iffa ya got a fire wall like you have..but let me tell ya there are some smart cookies out there..and we need ta lock on..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. I think I understand a little better. Thanks my friend. I think it would be very easy to get my providers main IP Address for any one that wanted it, but I will not post it again.--gary Thanks jjj.

Hi Maxx. Can you tell me why Comodo is blocking all these IP's and why?? I'm trying to find what it all means but no luck so far, Also in my other screen print my option refuses to stay and goes back to the top after I leave. Thanks Maxx.----garybear

First I wanted to thank wozofoz for helping out doing a superb job of telling you about how the Port Stealth Wizard GUI works or in this case doesn't work that well.

About those IP's that the Comodo Firewal Pro is blocking and logging. One of the Firewall's primary job is blocking, but the reason that that you are seeing it reported is because the option 'Log as Firewall event if this rule is fired' has been chosen for those events. I would suggest investigating the likely firewall rules that may be generating these logs. I had this same kind of thing happen with my web browser awhile back, but as soon as I unticked the Log Option to its firewall rule the logging ceased.

~Maxx~

You write that program, market sucessfully...then you'll have so much $ you can write any program and crash a thousand computers doing your noble testing at will!!!

You are unique here.

Thanx for being here!

Sincerely, Mel

thank you .i have it that i seek called my" CRAWLER" .but never would i harm any one,we use it ta find ip ta piggy back with,and the owner has not a clue we do use there ip..

its a hobby let me assure you.we modify it all tha time.and i am able ta use any i find a open port Mostly people that do not log of.they are the ones we seek .left open.till thy remember ta log out or kill the routers,when lock on we sit on it..so very simple....and would never released it to the public...we have a list of weak isp addresses that are easy open crawling..and open holes..thy do not care .in looking after there clients...so we just borrow the ips..for abit .. the thinking is many think its all bull dust ,but that's ok .we just giggle at this..

itsmejjj

Hi Maxx

garybear- Go to this IP address finder and it will tell you your location and other interesting facts...

http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation

Are you glad that you have all of your ports stealthed?

~Maxx~

Hi friend . Your over my head. I've had to much Canadian Hunter. Going to bed . All this stealth xxxx is makings me dizzy. Thanks my friend. Good night. ---garybear

ok lets say i start my crawler..i type in say 001.0.0.0---255.255.255.255

so what i am i doing here i look for open holes --ports.and get a log showing this..with numbers,addressees,country,state,town,street,phone.isp home

how long will this take u mm about 15 min nits may be a bit more ..

THE provider.next .look up there ip .lets say i found -

joe blow.ip 01.90.89.008 ..isp man

.ok now i scan this .for ip that are open..ok let amuse your are using this isp man the first number are .01.90.89.??not sure yet..

01.90.89.??

i now scan the ?? i pin this down..to a number.say 01.90.89.105.a open ip.lets say i found you..ok

ok we found a hole ta piggy back.

now let say i am a nasty hacker.i don't care what is on your pc .i want ta kill it!

or put on nasty stuff.or just be felling good i did get in..what ever.

point is i got in .now i know this is a target..Are you glad that you have all of your ports stealthy?yes if thy are my scan would pass you by...

if not and you have 1 half open i got ya..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

here is a other result take a good hard look at it.

ok i think one gets the idea..very hard ta follow me around as i swap in and out..let me say thy are the best at what thy do .seek you place..and ip ad..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. I hope this does not upset you friend, but I have found you. I do not know your IP but I know a lot about you. I just typed itsmejjj into Google. I'm learning friend that we are not stealth as we may think. :-P

very good, look at the places the name takes you some are my possible, yes if it leads here has to be ..that is what thy do .type in any nick name thy will take you to a site..sure thy will but its a nick name can be any one .type in say your own ,

gary bear now i know about you also! but is it you? one would say yes..

so what if it is,you be a bizy fellow..ta be at all the sites..

now were we to put up or real names well perhaps a other story..

the names can be used by any one..ok type in what ever you look for i bet it will take you some ware..type in a girls name.lets SAY gerda..ok see where that's take you .you fall over backwards..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

very good, look at the places the name takes you some are my possible, yes if it leads here has to be ..that is what thy do .type in any nick name thy will take you to a site..sure thy will but its a nick name can be any one .type in say your own ,

gary bear now i know about you also! but is it you? one would say yes..

so what if it is,you be a bizy fellow..ta be at all the sites..

now were we to put up or real names well perhaps a other story..

the names can be used by any one..ok type in what ever you look for i bet it will take you some ware..type in a girls name.lets SAY gerda..ok see where that's take you .you fall over backwards..

itsmejjj

Hi friend. I meant no harm. That is not me but I know you. I will send you a picture of me if you would like one to put in your garden.:smile: I am who I say I am. I have nothing to hide from my friends. Some times I remember big and as my wife reminds me when I tell a fish story the fish gets bigger every time I tell the story. I will tell you I love you and I will mean it. I do not respect some one who pretends to be some thing or some one he's not. This subject will not go any further on this forum. You are my friend and will always be my friend as long as you want to be. Just be who you are and do not try to deceive those who love you. Remember it was jjj that stared the stealth and it was the lowly Google who found him. I hope you will for give me because this is not my style my friend. I was only fooling around but learned more than I wanted to learn and I'm just a little disappointed in what I found. I will not search again because I don't want to be disappointed. You are not an old man my friend but I knew that before Google. Just be jjj !!!!!---garybear

haaaa this is funny stuff i am very popular fellow..and not ta say so are you!

no its ok..i love it..man of many types and faces...i had no idea itsmejjj is such a top name..and you my fried well i will not show what i found! haaa ya fall backwards and do a watusee..

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

haaaa this is funny stuff i am very popular fellow..and not ta say so are you!

no its ok..i love it..man of many types and faces...i had no idea itsmejjj is such a top name..and you my fried well i will not show what i found! haaa ya fall backwards and do a watusee..

itsmejjj

You have my blessings to show all you have found my young friend. I have nothing to hide. I do not put any thing on the internet that I do not want to share with my friends or my enemies. I am who I say I am. An old man that loves all the friends he has made on this forum. I do not pretend to be some one that I am not. Now I would like to end this. It has gone far enough.---garybear

Hi jjj

but I know you... ok if you think so ..

ok we had a giggle -lets cut a few things right. -.i was born just at war end.1945 .trust this.that's all i will say...no i am who i say ..my real first name is Jonny......itsmejjj is my calling name..the people who call them self this well not much i can do about it ,i used this call for over 17 years...after my uncles .Jacob,jonny,Jansen .any how that it my friend .just ta clear the air.

itsmejjj

Hi jjj. As I said in my last post, this has gone far enough and I would like for this to end. You be any one you wish to be my friend and I'll be who I am.---garybear

Archived