IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

COMODO Leak Test

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

Hi my good friend JJJ. As I have said before. I am who I am. I do not pretend to be some one that I'm not. When I chat on the internet I like to know I'm talking to a real person , not one pretending to be some one they are not. I know young people feel different and like to pretend they are older or other things. We have a young man who is 14 years old (Icy Frost Pyro) on this forum. He does not pretend to be some one else. I respect him just as much as the older members on the forum. I felt from the very first time you posted that you were not who you were pretending to be. You young people just think you are fooling us old people. Maybe for a short time but not very long. I'm not the only one that knew you were not who you were pretending to be. It does not matter but I would have had more respect for you now; if you had been just 22 year old jjj with twin sisters, who sing really well. I know what you look like. I have seen your picture. I could put my whole family's picture on the forum but I don't think that would be appropriate as no one has done that, but if some one does then I will do so also. I would just say this; be jjj, do not pretend. Share your vast knowledge with all the members. You will be respected for your knowledge not who you pretend to be. I would like this to be over but feel I must respond to your posts. Young people think they know every thing ,but age brings much knowledge my young friend and being Asian you should should have learned that. I have spent time in your country and know a little about your people. They are very wise!!. I have said enough.---garybear

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived