IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need A new printer!!!!

garybear

Hi

What is this telling me??? When I click on some features in HP program, they don't do any thing. If I right click them, I get a drop down that says properties. If I click on the drop down properties, I get some thing about java. I don't have java installed and why does HP need java in their program??

Hi friends!!!

The more I mess with this printer, the more its seems to be a good product. Its just that this big dummy don't know what he's doing. I guess I need to do a little bit more reading, and then maybe ask some intelligent questions; which I can't do at the moment. PS Thanks jjj!!!

Here is a little hint for anybody using a HP printer, or anybody who just bought one:

If you do not need or want the extra software that comes with the printer (i.e. photo editing software, and whatever HP thinks you might want or need), you can download just the drivers for the printer from HP's website and install these only.

For that matter, I am currently using Windows standard drivers for my HP printer on Win7.

Hi jjj

that is it --spot on gary --this should slow the nags down,

like i said every thing is working normal..defending but not nagging you ta death

Hi JJJ When I unticked Enable Alerts for TCP requests, I couldn't receive emails, which got me in big trouble with my wife. I really don't understand all that but here is a link about TCP. After I ticked it back, then I was able to receive emails again. http://www.yale.edu/pclt/COMM/TCPIP.HTM

Hi jjj

yes silly me i forgot ! i do not use it on this line..

how is the nagging slowed down any?

jjj

Hi jjj. No problem with emails now. I picked up the problem pretty quick. I still get a lot of pop ups wanting to allow or block just about every thing I do. Maybe it will slow down after a while. Thanks friend.---gary

Archived