IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

If You Are Running AVG

my computer was running very slow. Smart Defrag was crawling. An analysis time of 90 minutes and a continuous 24 hour task completion time that never decreased. Task master showed avgnsx.exe taking up excessive cpu time. Check it out. I disabled mine after I read up about it and decided I didn't need it. Smart Defrag completed analysis in 30 seconds and Deep Optimize in one hour. Most computer speed was restored.

Tip: You can highly improve defragmenting speed by temporarily disabling the background real-time security program, or adding Smart Defrag into the trust zone or white list of your security program.

Hi strydersInAnacortes, thank you for the suggestion.

The above tip is given in the first post of the thread when a new version is released.

Cheers.

Archived