IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Imho

garybear

In My Humble Opinion. There are a lot of really smart and nice people on this forum that try their best to answer everyone's question. I'm not one of the nice guys or gals, so IMHO it is very discourteous to post a thread asking for help and then not posting back for several days or maybe never, on your thread to let our members know your progress. IMHO if you haven't got time to post back with your progress, please ask your question on another forum. IMHO a very simple post that you tried what was suggested and it worked or didn't work is not to much to ask. IMHO if you haven't posted back in 24 hours you are impolite.IMHO I'm not a nice guy and I have never said I was. This is my opinion and should not be taken as the forum's opinion. I'm the only bad guy here but I love sharing what little I know with others. I have learned a ton on this forum. Forums don't get any better than this so ask your question and you will get a answer. Just please be courteous and post back or do not ask for help. I love being the bad guy.---garybear:roll:

IMHO I'm not a nice guy and I have never said I was.---garybear:roll:

IMHO garybear is very much like Santa Claus in that he is a nice guy to the good Members who answer back on their posts, but he has no use for the naughty Members who don't. I answered back on garybear's posts and it turned out to be my salvation when my computer froze up a few weeks later and it has saved me 100's of hours of tedious work over the last few months. A kernel of knowledge from garybear is the most valuable thing you could hope stuff your stocking with this Christmas! IMHO

~Maxx~

Archived