IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Security Updates

blutrickle

I have everthing from the Iobit stable one paid and the rest unpaid free downloaded versions and while version of all that I have keep getting upgraded but in the milieu I dont see any data updates coming in for Iobit Security 360 ,And when I am offline I see Iobit security 360 throwing surprises even at times when I am offline its update icon popping up and though you sense nothing going on but it resides in the system tray for about 5 minutes at most times and then when you check the update loig as obvious it tels you of updates done back in time .What is thiis? Are updates of IOBIT SECURITY 360 for pro edition buyers.Is the system protected against threats when the application does not download any updates .Should I go in for uninstall and wait to see if this is for a while and will pass.

IObit Security 360 updates approx. every day.

The latest and most recent version of

definition file : 1297 (12/21/09)

Fingerprint : 140632

Please read USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread in Lounge section.

Cheers.

NOTE. You don't have to shout for us to hear you, please use default font size which is 2.

I have decreased the size and unbolded it.

Not enough info.

What version of 360 are you running? There is no problem with 360 updating as it is written. The problem is within your machine. You probably need to do a complete uninstall utilising REVO in advanced mode. (make sure to go back in your system and delete the program file. Then reinstall IS 360.

Archived