IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows Services, Startup Options, Cost

jpaul_johnson

Does ASC disable useless Windows XP services based on the Computer Optimization and Network Optimization selections? Or is it at another setting? Or does it do this at all? If so, should it take into account my mobile computer and if it is or isn't connected via a cable. I'd be inclined to buy a program that sorted through my services depending on how I used the computer. I know I can just look it up and create a list, but I work on lots of computers.

Is this why the program defaults to start at Windows startup (to monitor services)? If not, why is it resident?

Last, and forgive my lazy nature, is there an annual fee for ASC?

Answers lie In this link.

Hi jpaul_johnson!! Merry christmas to you and yours!

To answer the one that seems most important to you... ASC is not a total system setting management tool. Perhaps some of the good forum members here happen to know of one they could reccommend. I do not... please review the thread for accurate understanding of ASC and all Iobit products!

Usage of Iobit Products:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

Archived