IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Changed Desktop Font after Defrag

:?: I did my first Smart Defrag & Optimization with SmartDefrag Beta4 last night. It took several hours and when I came down this morning, I had to close it using Windows Task Manager. I don't think that should have been necessary, but what I also noticed was that all my Desktop Icon Fonts had been changed to a kind of clear 3D-type of font. I can't say what it was. It certainly was not Tahoma which is what Desktop Properties showed it as being. I now cannot seem to recover the original Default font that was there before. I have tried Properties, Appearance, Advanced, Item, Icon, but this has not worked. I even tried a recovery to an earlier restore point, but that hasn't helped. Has anyone had his experience, and if so how was it resolved?

:?: I did my first Smart Defrag & Optimization with SmartDefrag Beta4 last night. It took several hours and when I came down this morning, I had to close it using Windows Task Manager. I don't think that should have been necessary, but what I also noticed was that all my Desktop Icon Fonts had been changed to a kind of clear 3D-type of font. I can't say what it was. It certainly was not Tahoma which is what Desktop Properties showed it as being. I now cannot seem to recover the original Default font that was there before. I have tried Properties, Appearance, Advanced, Item, Icon, but this has not worked. I even tried a recovery to an earlier restore point, but that hasn't helped. Has anyone had his experience, and if so how was it resolved?

HI,ISD will not change your font,there's no such code in it.ISD is just defrag your disks,maybe there's some other software did this.

Archived