IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Do you think cricket is a boring sport?

samezoobi

very boring to play and boring to watch, in my view the game is too slow.

baseball/rounders is far better.

yes if the Australians win it is ,thy are to good !

lets face it ,its nice ta see them get whooped .then thy play harder!

the best time when thy get stuck into the ENGLAND --i love it ..

itsmejjj

we all have likes and dislikes in sport and i'm afraid i have no interest in cricket at all.

used to be popular years ago here in England but not so now if you watch it on tv you will see the spectator area's for english grounds are almost empty.

I think only W.I., India & Australia have a good following for the sport.

Hi,

it is a sport more than marginal in France although it is a French invention ... from Wikipedia...

There is nevertheless a federation and a national team, which tries to impose itself in the European hierarchy.

In fact, this sport, culturally speaking, is in France for over a hundred years, but attracted only the English communities, Indian and Pakistan for many decades. Today, the context has changed in the right direction. A federation exists, although it shares with its counterparts of baseball and softball. A team from France has also emerged. Every two years, she participated in the Euro and reward for his progress, she also played the World Cup B in 2001. In 2004, there are nearly 40 clubs for 800 licensees in metropolitan France, most in Ile-de-France, the other in Provence, Aquitaine and Pays de la Loire.

Cheers

Archived