IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't activate pro license?

codylucas16

Hi. I recently reformatted my PC. After installing IObit I tried to activate my professional license that is still valid. It tells me the license has been activated for maximum PCs. I do not have IObit installed on any other PCs nor have I used it on any PCs other than this one.

Hi codylucas

If you have only formatted the disk - not exchanged it for another or exchange the motherboard for another, you ought to be able to activate your license.

If not contact IObit and explain the circumstances, they are usualle kind and forthcoming.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11882#post11882 post #7

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi. I recently reformatted my PC. After installing IObit I tried to activate my professional license that is still valid. It tells me the license has been activated for maximum PCs. I do not have IObit installed on any other PCs nor have I used it on any PCs other than this one.

Hi codylucas

If you have only formatted the disk - not exchanged it for another or exchange the motherboard for another, you ought to be able to activate your license.

If not contact IObit and explain the circumstances, they are usualle kind and forthcoming.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?p=11882#post11882 post #7

Cheers

solbjerg

I have not had IObit installed in about a month and since then have replaced the hard drive for a larger one. that could be the problem?

Hi codylucas

Yes, I think so, after all it is a partly new computer, the id of the harddisk is different and this is probably registered by the program and the conclusion then is that it is a new computer.

Try contacting IObit anyway - you might be lucky.

Cheers

solbjerg

I have not had IObit installed in about a month and since then have replaced the hard drive for a larger one. that could be the problem?

Hi codylucas

Yes, I think so, after all it is a partly new computer, the id of the harddisk is different and this is probably registered by the program and the conclusion then is that it is a new computer.

Try contacting IObit anyway - you might be lucky.

Cheers

solbjerg

The problem has just been resolved! Thanks!

Archived